Vicky’s Tauba Tauba Better Than Badtameez Dil?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

I personally think Vicky is a much sexier and swaggy dancer than Ranbir. Vicky is just such a mannn.

Also I always found the portion of Badtameez Dil at the 3:07 mark to be hilarious. Wtf were those embarrassing movessmiley37he completed ruined the choreography! https://youtu.be/II2EO3Nw4m0?si=GPL-HooLi24kctdL

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir dances well too, though that part you highlighted does make me wonder if it’s him or the choreography. 🤔

In fact, all three of them — Vicky, Ranbir, and Ranveer — are like dancing ninjas in their own ways.

Vicky's Tauba Tauba however is in a league of its own. That dude's physique and the way he effortlessly glides have stolen my heart. ❤️

I’d love to see him dance with Kat and then another number with Hrithik next!

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vicky is an amazing dancer, probably even better than Ranbir. But Ranbir is the only one who can make tapori/chapri dance look classy and graceful. Those same moves look cheap on guys like Ranveer and Varun.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Vicky is an amazing dancer, probably even better than Ranbir. But Ranbir is the only one who can make tapori/chapri dance look classy and graceful. Those same moves look cheap on guys like Ranveer and Varun.

When has he ever danced like that smiley36
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Your first reaction to Vicky's dancing was to recall a Ranbir video from a decade ago? smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Your first reaction to Vicky's dancing was to recall a Ranbir video from a decade ago? smiley36

This isn’t my first reaction; I’ve just been thinking about male item numbers this whole week and made the connection

You compared chalk and cheese....Tauba tauba is an oomph filled sexy item number.......and badtameez dil is a funny party song...with nothing sexy about it even remotely.......so ya bad comparison...smiley36

I loved both Tauba and Badtammez....smiley27

BTW ....give Ranbir something like Tauba Tauba....and you will be all over him.....shart laga lo...smiley16

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

smiley37smiley37Tauba tauba...smiley36

BTW....look how sexy he made chaiyaan chaiyaan look here....smiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmB-4VXV3nM&ab_channel=FUCHSIAMagazine

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
That ain’t sexy