Posted: 3 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zara321

That was, boring. Song is average, not a chartbuster. Nothing special happening in the video, vicky and tripti have very little interaction in the video, he was dancing more with the backup dancers, not a great way to try to show any chemistry. Tripti did nothing except for trying to look sexy, and there isn't much of her in the video.

And why is that a bad thing? The girl has never had a chance to do this! Can we let her have her moment please.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I don't think you can open a topic early before the song or trailer even releases and then edit your post days after when the song/ trailer is released. Please clarify Shreya.
Edited by priya185 - 3 months ago
SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ok. This is a disappointment. Whose idea was it to make vicky dance with every girl other than the heroin and make the herine pose as if she is in some advertisement?!!! 😂

or can’t tripti dance ? I will not mind if she can’t.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

And why is that a bad thing? The girl has never had a chance to do this! Can we let her have her moment please.

There wasn't much of tripti in the song, how is she going to have her moment when the song doesn't do her any favours? This song is all about highlighting vicky and his collab with Aujla, they even promoted it with just vicky and aujla.

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SakZ

Ok. This is a disappointment. Whose idea was it to make vicky dance with every girl other than the heroin and make the herine pose as if she is in some advertisement?!!! 😂

or can’t tripti dance ? I will not mind if she can’t.

I haven't seen her dance, so I have no clue if she can or not.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: priya185

I don't think you can open a topic early before the song or trailer even releases and then edit your post days after when the song/ trailer is released. Please clarify Shreya.

Technically we didn't include songs in the rules, but I guess it should apply to that. We've edited the rules so that going forward you cannot reserve a post for trailers, teasers, or song releases in advance.