Frequent Posters

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Good morning jai shri ram everyone

Hope u all managed to see episode.

Yes good episode compared to Wednesday dull part.

I tell u makers hit the six in bringing beautiful gorgeous garud.

Garud ke beauty dekh ke log khichdi bhool jayenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Garud turned out to be impact player here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh well even if he came for short period he still created the effect and I hope he comes back at end of ram avtaar.

Back to episode

Nikitin was good yday for short time he appeared

I think he expressed well ki how can such powerful naagpaash break and him on thinking spree is ram really Narayan .the way it was shown was quite good

Some of the lankans like that messenger etc are now realising ram koi sadharan manushya nahi hai

About meghu. Well he has turned into kumbhakaran now.

Let him sleep more or send him to watch over India South Africa final 🀣🀣

But I m imaginig once he realises his powerful naagpaash was broken how will he react. I bet even he also didn't know that garud can break that.

His anger will hit the roof..but wait there is no roof over Lanka 🀣🀣

So till that time let other rakshas come to fight

Atikay prahast etc etc ka the end Karo

Wake up kumbhakaran uncle

Going by the record uncle will come after 10 episode only I guess

So till then watch kya hota hai aage

Oh ok btw in promo the actor who is playing kumbhakaran why do I get the feeling he is same actor who plays prahast πŸ€”

Jai Shri Ram!

It was a good epi .. they finally bought back that song when they show Vishnu roop smiley41 and yes Garud is sooo pretty. Good one overall.

It's stupid that Meghu is still injured while Ram Lakshman have recovered and woken up. At that rate Meghu should've died after that fight with Hanumanji smiley36

Well Kumbhakaran waking up, lecturing his bro, coming to rh war and dying on the same day .. there's enough to show so I hope they don't drag it. Idk if they'll show Vibhishan talking to him before he comes in to fight - like they did in RS. And I think Atikay comes after Kumbhakaran dies but the remaining should be dead before that.

They look similar because of the hair .. but they're different people. It sure looks like the one they've shown sleeping was someone else. Let's see.

Edited by RamLakshman - 3 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Jai Shri Ram!

It was a good epi .. they finally bought back that song when they show Vishnu roop smiley41 and yes Garud is sooo pretty. Good one overall.

It's stupid that Meghu is still injured while Ram Lakshman have recovered and woken up. At that rate Meghu should've died after that fight with Hanumanji smiley36

Well Kumbhakaran waking up, lecturing his bro, coming to rh war and dying on the same day .. there's enough to show so I hope they don't drag it. Idk if they'll show Vibhishan talking to him before he comes in to fight - like they did in RS. And I think Atikay comes after Kumbhakaran dies but the remaining should be dead before that.

They look similar because of the hair .. but they're different people. It sure looks like the one they've shown sleeping was someone else. Let's see.

Kumbhkaran episode will be bit long but if they show it in right way it will be good but don't want another snoozefest

Sab powerful yodhhas ko in logone phooss bana diya hai 🀦

Atikay after kumbhakaran. I think he comes before. Kumbh nikumbh come after kumbhakaran as he is their papa

So they will come for revenge

I wonder if they will show dhanyamalini

Ravan other wife atikay ki mommy

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Kumbhkaran episode will be bit long but if they show it in right way it will be good but don't want another snoozefest

Sab powerful yodhhas ko in logone phooss bana diya hai 🀦

Atikay after kumbhakaran. I think he comes before. Kumbh nikumbh come after kumbhakaran as he is their papa

So they will come for revenge

I wonder if they will show dhanyamalini

Ravan other wife atikay ki mommy

Yeah you're right. They should pace it how they've paced their initial episodes.. crisp. And they need to increase their fight time.. 2 teer maare and khatam. Doesn't look convincing esp for the main battles now.

Okay maybe I'm stuck in RS timeline again but waha he came later and that's why he challenged Lakshman ki my father lost a brother so I will inflict the same pain on Ram by killing his brother .. Kum nikumb toh starting se dance kr rhe hai yaha parso k epi mein bhi the.

They haven't shown Sulochana also .. I doubt Ravan ki dusri wife pe jaenge.

chatterbox thumbnail

Yeah you're right. They should pace it how they've paced their initial episodes.. crisp. And they need to increase their fight time.. 2 teer maare and khatam. Doesn't look convincing esp for the main battles now.

Okay maybe I'm stuck in RS timeline again but waha he came later and that's why he challenged Lakshman ki my father lost a brother so I will inflict the same pain on Ram by killing his brother .. Kum nikumb toh starting se dance kr rhe hai yaha parso k epi mein bhi the.

They haven't shown Sulochana also .. I doubt Ravan ki dusri wife pe jaenge.

Arre me tooo

Mera toh source hi rs ramayan hai

So guess seeing it from that point of view

Isliye mismatch ho raha hai.

Ya fight shud be long

Sulu ko lagta Hai maike bhej diya naaglok mein

Hubby injured wife gayabπŸ˜‚

Shurpi ko make over karne bheja kya

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Arre me tooo

Mera toh source hi rs ramayan hai

So guess seeing it from that point of view

Isliye mismatch ho raha hai.

Ya fight shud be long

Sulu ko lagta Hai maike bhej diya naaglok mein

Hubby injured wife gayabπŸ˜‚

Shurpi ko make over karne bheja kya

I double checked, it is after Kumbhakaran only in VR and Manas both. Makes sense as well.

Yeah I thought itne ghayal pati ko dekhke toh aaegi Sulo but no luck.

Shurpi durr hi rahe toh acha hai smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail

I double checked, it is after Kumbhakaran only in VR and Manas both. Makes sense as well.

Yeah I thought itne ghayal pati ko dekhke toh aaegi Sulo but no luck.

Shurpi durr hi rahe toh acha hai smiley36

Ohhh ho ok chalo will see kya Prasad parosenge

But ek baar fir garud dikhaye toh achha hai

Ab kya bolun main ☺️😍😍🀩

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

It was a tolerable episode yesterday, except the Ashok Vatika part. They should just stop showing us Ashok Vatika, are there really any takers for that?

We got to see Shiv-roop and Vishnu-roop darshan, I like when they show Lord Vishnu behind Lord Ram.

In Kumbhakarn promo, they are showing a lot of vanars, kahaan se laaye itne vanars suddenly? smiley36

Meghu is indeed super weak. Angad was fit and fine within half a day after getting beaten black and blue, Meghu was still behosh. Lord Ram and Lakshman all recovered from deadly naag-pash, Meghu still behosh. Time for Ravan to change the doctor. This time Yellowdari's haldi lep is not working smiley36

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garud has stolen the show yesterday for me.....I can understand why everyone is going gaga over him.....I just loved his get up..... Ab yeh bus ek baar dhartidhar ke piche sheshnag dikha de to accha rahega......kal ki tarah ab fast paced rakhe to accha hai....
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

It was a tolerable episode yesterday, except the Ashok Vatika part. They should just stop showing us Ashok Vatika, are there really any takers for that?

We got to see Shiv-roop and Vishnu-roop darshan, I like when they show Lord Vishnu behind Lord Ram.

In Kumbhakarn promo, they are showing a lot of vanars, kahaan se laaye itne vanars suddenly? smiley36

Meghu is indeed super weak. Angad was fit and fine within half a day after getting beaten black and blue, Meghu was still behosh. Lord Ram and Lakshman all recovered from deadly naag-pash, Meghu still behosh. Time for Ravan to change the doctor. This time Yellowdari's haldi lep is not working smiley36

Meghu ko abhi kumbhakaran ki tarah rahne do

Shaanti se sone do..itna khoon pasina bahaya hai toh chayn ki neend karega

Fir jaagega toh garjega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ya me too agree vatika ko skip Karo ya show only as a glimpse

But yday ravan and meghu room color co ordinate with garud

Red orange colour and lankesh dress matching matching

chatterbox thumbnail

U too eh garud par Fida

I tell u na makers hit a six with garud get up..

Jab sabka dikhaya toh sheshnag bhi dikha do

Naagpaash ke time par meghu ke peeche bada naag dikhaya

Mera dp bhi garud ka rakha 😍😍😍

Edited by chatterbox - 3 months ago