minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

W h a t  Y o u
W e a r i n g  R i g h t  N o w #5

Hello, fashion enthusiasts 🌟

Welcome back to the fifth edition of "What Are You Wearing Right Now?"

After a 5-year hiatus, we're excited to bring this thread back as part of our forum revamp. This is the perfect place to share your current outfit details, from head to toe, including footwear, accessories, and jewelry. Whether you're lounging at home, heading out for a night on the town, or showcasing your latest fashion haul, we want to see it all!

Previous Thread: What you wearing|4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Hello Minakrish and fellow fashion enthusiasts 🌟

It’s great to see the “What Are You Wearing Right Now?” thread back in action after a 5-year hiatus! As part of our forum revamp, it’s exciting to have a space to share our daily fashion choices.

Currently, I’m at the office, and my go-to office attire is casual yet comfortable. Today, I’m wearing:

• Jeans: A classic pair of dark wash jeans that are both stylish and versatile.
  • Collared T-Shirt: A navy blue shirt that strikes the perfect balance between casual and professional.
  • Footwear: My trusty Sketchers shoes, known for their comfort and support, perfect for a long day at work.

Though I know this thread might have a predominantly female audience, I still wanted to share my outfit. Fashion is for everyone, and it’s always interesting to see a variety of styles and preferences. 

Cheers,

Edited by vijay - 4 days ago
devashree_h thumbnail

I will tag more people to participate.

Savera84 thumbnail

I am going to watch a movie and my outfit for the movie is white and green Kurthi top paired with green tights, sneakers, jumper and a stole.  I wear only stud earring as an accessory. Watch is not a must.

I am not really a fashion person.  I just pick whatever is at the top.

My casual dressing is really very casual.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 4 days ago
Koeli thumbnail

I am at home right now, teaching my students… I prefer wearing loose cloths at home as that makes me comfortable…

I am wearing a marks and Spencer’s pajamas and tshirt which is blue in colour. Trust me they are the most comfortable affordable brand which spoils you for the rest of your life and choice of home clothes… occasionally wearing my sketchers flip flops… 

Edited by Koeli - 4 days ago
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli

I am at home right now, teaching my students… I prefer wearing loose cloths at home as that makes me comfortable…

I am wearing a marks and Spencer’s pajamas and tshirt which is blue in colour. Trust me they are the most comfortable affordable brand which spoils you for the rest of your life and choice of home clothes… occasionally wearing my sketchers flip flops… 

Next time I go to a Mall, I am going to check out.smiley36

Minionite thumbnail

I usually work from home, except usually 1 day a week. Today I'm at home so I'm lounging about in a nice red blouse (it was an old work blouse that's gotten kind of marked up so I'm relaxing in it at home) and a pair of sleepwear shorts cause whose looking at my bottoms anyways. smiley37

My go-to style is usually light and breezy and I typically buy a size larger so I have "space" in my clothes so this is perfect not just because it's my go-to style but because it's nice out today so I'm neither cold nor hot in this.

minakrish thumbnail

I usually work from home, that too night shifts so as of now, I'm working away in a soft cotton beige tshirt and a pair of denim shorts.smiley16

For accessories, I'm wearing my prescription glasses and a ring on my right ring finger that I wear regularly. No other jewelry, coz I'm not a fan.smiley36

Tagging more people to participate.smiley31 Please join in and tag more of your friends to come by.smiley27

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I usually work from home, that too night shifts so as of now, I'm working away in a soft cotton beige tshirt and a pair of denim shorts.smiley16

For accessories, I'm wearing my prescription glasses and a ring on my right ring finger that I wear regularly. No other jewelry, coz I'm not a fan.smiley36

Tagging more people to participate.smiley31 Please join in and tag more of your friends to come by.smiley27

Even i m working from homesmiley36 mine is early morning shift so i wore t-shirt and shortssmiley16

No accessories, just an anklet and earrings, rings i hv removed few days back nd forgot to wear themsmiley36

Also a scrunchie in my hairsmiley36 I love flaunting my scrunchiesmiley14

Interesting thread Minasmiley36

Edited by RainOfDew - 4 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am not wearing any jewelry, not even earrings, just my layered cut hair, and occasionally admiring myself in the mirror.

I am at home, lounging in my cozy top and pyjamas, my hair flowing freely with a scrunchie tied casually around my wrist, working on my upcoming manuscript, Girls Don't Owe You, (let me take the opportunity to promote smiley36) a poetry book releasing next year. 

I  am writing ,doodling , thinking, and scribbling all at once, and also getting distracted checking India forums smiley37

Thank you for tagging.