Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Everyone here works WFHsmiley37 thats coolsmiley16 

Waise bhi who wanna go out in this weathersmiley36

U forgot ur hairbandsmiley14

I wear scrunchie like u at home not hairband 🀣

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Behen smiley36 I'm like I don't need to look young, I have a baby face smiley36 but when I go to teach, I need to look old enough so that the students take me seriously, not think ki ye humse 2-3 saal ho toh badi hai smiley44

Meanwhile me who hv baby height and my baby frame😬smiley36 

Lol i understand.. thats also a pain for teacherssmiley37

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I wear scrunchie like u at home not hairband 🀣

I had got my hair straightened once about 3-4 years ago and uske baad se, I dunno by what miracle, my hair grow permanently straight. It's a gift.smiley36 I keep my hair open mostly coz the weather here is great most of the time. But if it get's warm, I use a scrunchie too but it usually slides off my hair so I have to keep tying it up again and again.smiley37
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am right now at home wearing a plain off white top pyjama and mismatched it with a pattern design trouser pyjama because I can't find where I kept the original one that came along with itsmiley8

I usually wear whatever pyjamas that are at the top of the drawer because I am just too lazy to look around. 

When I go out, I literally wear any random t-shirt (even if it's too big on me) with jeans and wear my abaya on top of it. If you ever lived or been to an Arabian gulf country like UAE and Saudi Arabia, It's quite popular and worn by the majority. So, I don't really put any effort at all to look presentablesmiley39

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I drafted the post but it didn't get posted smiley36

Anyway, today I was wearing a baby pink crop top with patterned pants & my rainbow skechers.

My jewelry is usually minimal, dainty chain and rings.