Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I felt the scene where she feeds him was a little much. Is she really that comfortable with him to the point where she can feed him?

Zarnab dil phenk hai 😜

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Ranking or rating on which basics??

This is a tv show with 3 critics and audience voting as well and then they combine results.

Something Haute was also all praises and they talked in a lot of depth about Zarnab and her bond with her dad. That was my favorite part too. These two episodes were theirs smiley27

https://youtu.be/ImVT4pJ8ZLo?si=cf6ruqP6KUBxux5i

Edited by tgota92 - 2 months ago

He’s risking his life to stand up against a dangerous gangster in order to protect her. He was shot and nearly killed because of this. He’s protecting her from a gangster who went to her home and threatened her father. She know that unlike Munna, who respects her wishes, Rehmati is a genuine gangster who prioritizes his own desires over her wishes.

Zarnab, like anyone would be, is deeply appreciative of his protection and likely feels guilty that his actions led to him being shot and nearly losing his life. If someone risked their life to protect me, I would definitely pray for their safety and well-being, even if I barely knew them.

I know where she is coming from but still it was a bit ott. Matlab apney haath sy soup pilana, staying at hospital more then 24 hours. This is a too much for a stranger gunda.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I completely agree. I love this show, and the scene where they steal glances at each other was so cute. Zarnab definitely knows that Munna has feelings for her. I wonder if she’s starting to develop feelings for him as well. I think her father senses there’s something between them, which is why he was so quick to end her engagement with Faris.

Maybe you are right. But mostly he ended the engagement because he realized that Faris isn't honest or sharif man ..

I did feel sorry for Faris, but he doesn’t deserve to be with Zarnab after cheating. At least now, he won’t be stuck between Zarnab and Mifra. To be honest Zahid is probably the only reason why I don’t hate Faris.

Of course. It is only for Zahid that we can relate to Faris and even beleive that he loves Zarnab. He is such an amazing performer. And even for Mifra.. Sohai did great job. I don't deny the writing of KRQ gave her some wonderfull , wise and witty dialogues which made her character more human.

Originally posted by: tgota92

This is a tv show with 3 critics and audience voting as well and then they combine results.

Something Haute was also all praises and they talked in a lot of depth about Zarnab and her bond with her dad. That was my favorite part too. These two episodes were theirs smiley27

https://youtu.be/ImVT4pJ8ZLo?si=cf6ruqP6KUBxux5i

Gentleman is talk of the town, now Neutrals are loving it smiley20 and it feels so happy that this show is doing great despite of lot of negativity around it by some salty people. But now Gentleman's critical and commercial success( getting good views) ended all their false speculations. smiley20smiley27

Happy for whole team smiley32

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

It's Gentleman Day Also Happy Birthday To Humayun Saeed smiley40smiley41

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I know where she is coming from but still it was a bit ott. Matlab apney haath sy soup pilana, staying at hospital more then 24 hours. This is a too much for a stranger gunda.

I also felt the feeding scene was a bit excessive. The rest of the episode seemed to emphasize the contrast between her relationships with Faris and Munna.

With Faris, Zarnab has always appeared cold. She didn’t show much empathy or understanding when Faris faced difficulties with his job, like when he was pressured to manage his fiancée’s behavior towards politicians or when he had to relocate to Noshki (if I recall correctly). Her responses seemed cold, and it didn’t look like she cared much about his concerns or the separation.

Incontrast, her concern for Munna is evident. She worries about him going to jail after just one meaningful conversation, and her distress when he was shot and hospitalized was intense. Her care for Munna is already significant, whereas her feelings for Faris have always seemed more restrained.

This difference in her feelings can be seen in how she responds to their respective situations. Just as there’s a contrast between Faris’s unfaithful love and Munna’s unconditional love for Zarnab, there’s also a notable difference in how Zarnab feels about the two men.

I believe her father also noticed this, which is why he realized that Zarnab never truly loved Faris and would likely soon fall in love with Munna, given the concern for him.

So, while her behavior might seem inconsistent with how she interacted with Faris, I think it's meant to highlight the difference between her feelings for Munna and Faris.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: awida

Of course. It is only for Zahid that we can relate to Faris and even beleive that he loves Zarnab. He is such an amazing performer. And even for Mifra.. Sohai did great job. I don't deny the writing of KRQ gave her some wonderfull , wise and witty dialogues which made her character more human.

These characters are exceptionally well developed, evoking genuine empathy from the audience. For instance, even when Mifra is laughing at Faris when talking abou thim getting dumpt, you still grasp her underlying pain. It’s evident how hurt she is as the man she loves confesses his feelings for someone else, and it’s hard not to feel sympathy for her as well.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Let’s address the negatives first. I felt that the editing of this episode was a bit off. Did anyone else notice that?

I did not care for the the conversation between the doctor and Zarnab.