Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AroAbd thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I thought it was a taweez.

The same ruling apply to taweez. At least it's religious innovation otherwise Shirk if one believes that it provides protection against harm.

AroAbd thumbnail

I thought it was a taweez.

Thank you for sharing it. It gave us an opportunity to remind ourselves.

I wonder how Zarnab will react when she finds out the car was from Rehmati.

https://x.com/DiDouuch/status/1809995792481972287

Thappad ky saath wapis dy ky aye gi 🤣

Yesterday, I felt proud of Faris during his conversation with his boss. I always support those who, no matter how difficult it is, stand up for what's right. He acknowledged his mistake and tried to better it.

However, he is a selfish and a weak man. As expected, he undid all the good from the last episode. This was all because of being transferred to an unfamiliar place. Today, he ended up making a deal with Mifra to avoid the transfer. What the deal was about wasn’t revealed, but we might find out in the upcoming episodes.

Initially, i did not like faris's character but now I am neutral towards him because in the end he is not a villain or negative person. But he is too selfish and flawed person. He wants promotion, good career which is totally right but his ways of getting all that is wrong.

Yeh Rehmati toh bhot khatarnaak nikla. Also rehmati mentioned that he asked for transfer of faris but mifrah was pretending like she was behind this.

Kahin mifrah aur rehmati mile toh nhi hoye

Rehmati banta itna bada don hai aur banda ek hi hai usky pass woh darpook moazaam. Munna ky ek hi thappad sy darr jata hai jo🤣

Finally we are going to get MunZar scenes 🤩