Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 2 months ago

Me after watching promo for episode 11.

Movie Reaction GIF

Unfortunately, nobody was there to catch me.

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 2 months ago
AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

That's true. I reacted when she said she'd call him later after he mentioned his transfer. It felt cold. Zarnab has been cold to Faris before. He needed support when he was calling her worried about his job, but Zarnab brushed him off. He was clearly upset after this and that is probably why he didn't answer her calls or visit her to say goodbye.

To be honest, I appreciate Zarnab's testing. After everything he's done, she needs to be sure he's truly changed. When he feared losing Zarnab, he chose to tell the truth. But once he realizeshe won’t lose her, like after getting married, he might go back to his old ways. I think it's smart to find out if he's changed by seeing if he moves toNoshiki or not. Today his actions showed he hasn't changed. Put pressure on him, and he'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants. He'll return to Mifra to get favors from her.

It's better for her to be certain before marriage rather than finding out after that he hasn’t changed. I applaud her for this. In this episode she discovered he hasn't changed and isn't worth marrying. Finding out after marriage would have been disastrous for her.

True, Zarnab shouldn't get married to a person she isn't sure about. In that sense, it's a good idea to avoid the risk of post marriage problems. However, if Zarnab knows Faris well, he isn't categorically a bad person though he's gullible without a doubt. Faris has no answer for Mifra. She's someone who has dominated Faris because she doesn't just favors him but makes eye contact with him and then says she loves her more than Zarnab. Hope she's honest with him.

Let's say Faris isn't a bad person but he doesn't deserve Zarnab. She's a strong lady while Faris is naive and gullible. That's what GM audience wants, to bring Zarnab and Munna together, and therefore Faris must exit first because no one wants to see Zarnab betraying Faris for Munna.

What I like about Faris though, he's aware of his weaknesses. Recall the scene when he's talking to Zarnab's father and desperately wants to get married to Zarnab asap because he was seeing his relation-ship being sinking. It looked like his last efforts to save his love.

Anyways, if Faris gets married to Zarnab, there's a high chance he will get killed by Rehmati. It might sound strange but it's better for him to get married to Mifra who apparently loves him more than Zarnab. My only fear is Mifra being revealed as a narc after marriage bcz she's quite controlling, that way she will make Faris's life look like a punishment :)

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I wonder how Zarnab will react when she finds out the car was from Rehmati.

https://x.com/DiDouuch/status/1809995792481972287

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza Ali Abbasi

I loved the story progression we got this weekend…finally Munna made progress in front of Zarnab!!

AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I wonder how Zarnab will react when she finds out the car was from Rehmati.

Return the car and probably say goodbye to her job 😀

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AroAbd

True, Zarnab shouldn't get married to a person she isn't sure about. In that sense, it's a good idea to avoid the risk of post marriage problems. However, if Zarnab knows Faris well, he isn't categorically a bad person though he's gullible without a doubt. Faris has no answer for Mifra. She's someone who has dominated Faris because she doesn't just favors him but makes eye contact with him and then says she loves her more than Zarnab. Hope she's honest with him.

Let's say Faris isn't a bad person but he doesn't deserve Zarnab. She's a strong lady while Faris is naive and gullible. That's what GM audience wants, to bring Zarnab and Munna together, and therefore Faris must exit first because no one wants to see Zarnab betraying Faris for Munna.

What I like about Faris though, he's aware of his weaknesses. Recall the scene when he's talking to Zarnab's father and desperately wants to get married to Zarnab asap because he was seeing his relation-ship being sinking. It looked like his last efforts to save his love.

Anyways, if Faris gets married to Zarnab, there's a high chance he will get killed by Rehmati. It might sound strange but it's better for him to get married to Mifra who apparently loves him more than Zarnab. My only fear is Mifra being revealed as a narc after marriage bcz she's quite controlling, that way she will make Faris's life look like a punishment :)

Honestly, I don’t see Faris as a bad guy. I see him as weak and selfish, like an average person. There’s a phrase, “if you stand for nothing, you will fall for everything.” Faris lacks a strong moral compass. He’s not inherently bad, but under pressure, he’ll do whatever is expected of him. When he took the bribe money, it wasn’t because he was money-hungry—he probably felt compelled to do so. His relationship with Mifra seems more like he’s obliged to comply with her demands to avoid losing his job, such as having dinner with her and not answering Zarnab's calls when he's with her.

From the start of this series, the problem between Zarnab and Faris has been their differing values. Zarnab is an idealist with strong principles, while Faris doesn’t mind doing wrong if it benefits him. .He has mocked her interest and her career, showing their beliefs and value don’t align.

Zarnab wants a man that can stand tall no mater what, as long as he has done the right thing. Faris is someone who doesn’t mind bending in front of people as long as it benefits him.

Faris is consistent with the person they’ve shown him to be. He didn’t suddenly change to make MunZar happen, he was involved with Mifra from the beginning and has been deceptive throughout. He wasn’t a good guy who turned bad overnight.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Return the car and probably say goodbye to her job 😀

Knowing her temper, she'd probably drive into a river and abandon it there.

Sinking feeling : r/gifs

AroAbd thumbnail

Off topic but I would like to draw the attention of believers here that fasting dhaga for protection is an act of Shirk. In other words, it's a very serious offense against our CREATOR.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Off topic but I would like to draw the attention of believers here that fasting dhaga for protection is an act of Shirk. In other words, it's a very serious offense against our CREATOR.

I thought it was a taweez.