Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 2 months ago

Let me get this criticism out of the way before I talk about rest of the episode: I find it hard to believe that transfers can happen and be reversed so quickly. Even in a corrupt system, there's usually a facade of proper procedures. Everything happened too fast. They could argue that the AC from Noshiki declined the position, but it's still happened too fast.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Yesterday, I felt proud of Faris during his conversation with his boss. I always support those who, no matter how difficult it is, stand up for what's right. He acknowledged his mistake and tried to better it.

However, he is a selfish and a weak man. As expected, he undid all the good from the last episode. This was all because of being transferred to an unfamiliar place. Today, he ended up making a deal with Mifra to avoid the transfer. What the deal was about wasn’t revealed, but we might find out in the upcoming episodes.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Faris is a deeply intriguing character. We know his actions are morally wrong, and we find ourselves rooting against him. Yet, he also reflects a common aspect of human nature.

In many ways, Faris represents the typical person who often opts for the easier path, which isn't always the right one. He chose the easy way by accepting help from Mifra, despite the significant costs involved. I believe many people would make the same choice if offered similar benefits. Some might even leave someone like Zarnab to be with someone like Mifra for the advantages she could provide.

Most of us share traits with Faris—selfishness and weakness. We tend to take the path of least resistance, not because we're inherently bad, but because we prioritize our own comfort and interests.

Most of us are like Faris, not like Munna or Zarnab.

AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Faris is a deeply intriguing character. We know his actions are morally wrong, and we find ourselves rooting against him. Yet, he also reflects a common aspect of human nature.

In many ways, Faris represents the typical person who often opts for the easier path, which isn't always the right one. He chose the easy way by accepting help from Mifra, despite the significant costs involved. I believe many people would make the same choice if offered similar benefits. Some might even leave someone like Zarnab to be with someone like Mifra for the advantages she could provide.

Most of us share traits with Faris—selfishness and weakness. We tend to take the path of least resistance, not because we're inherently bad, but because we prioritize our own comfort and interests.

Most of us are like Faris, not like Munna or Zarnab.

I think Faris got deeply hurt when he called Zarnab in a desperate time. Zarnab being a brave girl, her reaction was very cold saying she has to do her breakfast. Faris really loves her even today reconfeses before Mifra. However, Zarnab's intentions to test Faris through trails and tribulations wasn't a good idea either way whether Faris fails or wins. If he fails, Zarnab might leave him forever. If Faris wins, he won't forget that Zarnab doubted his sincerety and put him to test.

Anyways, writer has no way but to get Faris out of the way to make room for Munna to make an entry in Zarnab's life.

Edited by AroAbd - 2 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AroAbd

I think Faris got deeply hurt when he called Zarnab in a desperate time. Zarnab being a brave girl, her reaction was very cold saying she has to do her breakfast. Faris really loves her even today reconfeses before Mifra. However, Zarnab's intentions to test Faris through trails and tribulations wasn't a good idea either way whether Faris fails or wins. If he fails, Zarnab might leave him forever. If Faris wins, he won't forget that Zarnab doubted his sincerety and put him to test.

Anyways, writer has no way but to get Faris out of the way to make room for Munna to make an entry in Zarnab's life.

That's true. I reacted when she said she'd call him later after he mentioned his transfer. It felt cold. Zarnab has been cold to Faris before. He needed support when he was calling her worried about his job, but Zarnab brushed him off. He was clearly upset after this and that is probably why he didn't answer her calls or visit her to say goodbye.

To be honest, I appreciate Zarnab's testing. After everything he's done, she needs to be sure he's truly changed. When he feared losing Zarnab, he chose to tell the truth. But once he realizeshe won’t lose her, like after getting married, he might go back to his old ways. I think it's smart to find out if he's changed by seeing if he moves toNoshiki or not. Today his actions showed he hasn't changed. Put pressure on him, and he'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants. He'll return to Mifra to get favors from her.

It's better for her to be certain before marriage rather than finding out after that he hasn’t changed. I applaud her for this. In this episode she discovered he hasn't changed and isn't worth marrying. Finding out after marriage would have been disastrous for her.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

It will be too late when you realize the mistake you have made.

https://x.com/niv659/status/1810011680254156810