Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

https://twitter.com/RumanaSss/status/1809644672928870706?t=9A19ifLJ3r84PkFEZ8biwA&s=19

Same thoughts. How can KRQ write these deep beautiful lines and dialogues smiley6

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 2 months ago

Happy Lets Go GIF by Major League Soccer

Word Count: 0

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Today, we'll finally get to see this scene!smiley41

https://x.com/maryam1234555/status/1809846734996091224

AroAbd thumbnail

Same thoughts. How can KRQ write these deep beautiful lines and dialogues smiley6

If you pay closer attention, KRQ's hero/heroine characters are portrayed as infallible and self-righteous. Since it's unrealistic to achieve, it feels special and hits stronger. If you go more deeper you will find that self-righteous is rooted in subtle arrogance. Similarly, rude people have higher standards to judge others. Self-righteous have higher than normal image of self-worth and capabilities. A normal good person is supposed to struggle to go against personal (inside) and wordly (outside) temptations to achieve righteousness. He/she keeps falling despite the right intentions, then gets up, then slips and gets up again, and keep struggling towards righteousness as long as alive.

I see a direct connection between his personality traits and favorite drama characters.

Edited by AroAbd - 2 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

At the beginning of the episode, I felt angry for Faris, especially during his conversation with his boss and when Mifra arrogantly walked into his house. By the end of the episode, I was pissed of at both Faris and Mifra.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AroAbd

If you pay closer attention, KRQ's hero/heroine characters are portrayed as infallible and self-righteous. Since it's unrealistic to achieve, it feels special and hits stronger. If you go more deeper you will find that self-righteous is rooted in subtle arrogance. Similarly, rude people have higher standards to judge others. Self-righteous have higher than normal image of self-worth and capabilities. A normal good person is supposed to struggle to go against personal (inside) and wordly (outside) temptations to achieve righteousness. He/she keeps falling despite the right intentions, then gets up, then slips and gets up again, and keep struggling towards righteousness as long as alive.

I see a direct connection between his personality traits and favorite drama characters.

It kind of sums up Faris. One of the reasons I was rooting for him yesterday was because he did something wrong but then attempted to do the right thing, even if it was because Zarnab was going to leave him.

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 2 months ago