Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: AroAbd

I told you Faris looks serious in love, don't underestimate him :)

But jes test mein ab Zarnab aur Mifra usko daal rahi he wo kisi be innocent admi ke liye mushkil hojayega. Bechara 😆

I want him to leave both of them 😂

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

She might have forgiven him, but she hasn't forgotten. She knows she's won this battle, but not the war. Her challenge to Mifra impressed me.

https://x.com/pseudonymYZ/status/1809640137296662876

This was a strong scene.

This episode is all about confrontations

Munna confronted Rehmati and told him importance of Consent.

Zarnab confronted Mifrah and told her to stay in enemy mode.

Munna confronted that minister and told him to warn rehmati that his life is also in danger

They actually gave a good message about consent of a person. No one can force anyone to love them or marry them. That is morally and ethically wrong.

KRQ needs to stop giving reference of Roza (fast) in his dialogues. Fasting is a religious term, it's better to not use such terms in association of love.

Otherwise rest of his dialogues were good. Especially Zarnab and munna dialogues were good

AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I want him to leave both of them 😂

Bilkul sahi rahega, agar koi tesra option ho uske pas warna nokri bi chali gai ab ye dono be na rahi to nahi kar paye ga bardasht 😂

Mifra is quite dominating, expressive and subtly intimidating personality. Faris is struggling to distance himself from her. And it's very clear, Zarnab isn't going to leave him like this. So you're making sense. Best option is to run away 😆 Zarnab shouldn't have challenged Mifra like that. She's making it more difficult for Faris. Zarnab should have told Mifra to stay away from Faris if you're his loyal friend. Mifra was doing it with guilt but now she thinks she's justified bcz she's challenged by Zarnab. Mifra looks scary. She will either win or destroy Faris.

Edited by AroAbd - 3 months ago
AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

KRQ needs to stop giving reference of Roza (fast) in his dialogues. Fasting is a religious term, it's better to not use such terms in association of love.

Otherwise rest of his dialogues were good. Especially Zarnab and munna dialogues were good

It's his writing style. He often uses religious terminologies to intensify his dialogues which is working but that's not right. I fully agree. He really needs to be careful about it.

Solid, engaging episode with riveting scenes and dialogues.

Jitni Tareef utni kam wali baat ho gayi hai ab smiley27 Drama is totally in its zone now and since we’ve spent time with really understanding the character, to watch the dynamics unfold is just a treat man.

FARIS SHOCKED ME. Like not 0.0001% of us were expecting this ! But I liked it. It was so human of him but now he’s really gonna ditch Zarnab. Ain’t nobody moving to Baluchistan lol

ZARNAB SHOCKED ME. That challenge. Yikes girl. You really want test the new Faris, don’t you? I can get behind this. I like how she’s forgiven him but at the same time she’s not naive and simple minded. And that line uffff… what’s the point of having a man who’ll be under your spell. Baat tou tab ho when he can see right and wrong for himself. Ignore my summary but Kya lines theen yar ? Wow

REHMATI AND MUNNA. Loved loved that scene. Rehmati always gets stunned into silence by Munna’s logic and I love that and you can tell that he absolutely hatesssss himself for falling for it every time ! But Munna talking sense also can’t be ignored lol. The way he admonished his minion that hey don’t call her bhabhi until she actually gets here ! smiley37 Priceless !

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s! I was laughing through this one, shocked and surprised so many times and there was so much suspense ! The pace last week and this week has been amazing smiley40

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

So, Munna is no longer the Bhai, n rehmati the coward , didn't have it in him to personally inform so used Moazzam as the weapon smiley36

I loved mifra vs zarnab too.

These girls will leave Faris no choice,but to run awaysmiley37

I m not understanding half of the dialogues to be frank. It's quite difficult for non-urdu population to understand these dialogues. Like I m not asking shuddh Hindi, but atleast something that all of us can understand would be much better .

Yahan tho aadhe se zyada dialogues sir ke upar se jaarahe heinsmiley37

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

So, Munna is no longer the Bhai, n rehmati the coward , didn't have it in him to personally inform so used Moazzam as the weapon smiley36

I loved mifra vs zarnab too.

These girls will leave Faris no choice,but to run awaysmiley37

I m not understanding half of the dialogues to be frank. It's quite difficult for non-urdu population to understand these dialogues. Like I m not asking shuddh Hindi, but atleast something that all of us can understand would be much better .

Yahan tho aadhe se zyada dialogues sir ke upar se jaarahe heinsmiley37

Yes this Urdu is different from the usual Hindi/Urdu we are used to but that’s what makes the scenes so rich and fun. That whole Mifra and Zarnab scene was brilliantly written and I say this begrudgingly, not liking KRQ and his controversies lately smiley29 But ugh, it’s annoying but yes he can write.

Green has decent subtitles though. Bus woh on rakha karo. I liked some scenes so much keh I rewinded them then and there and watched them again! Bohat mazay ki episode thi. Everyone has a plan and is ready to play their cards smiley41