Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 3 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Faris actually toldthe truth. I honestly thought he would lie, but he told Zarnab the truth.

There have been times when Iโ€™ve wondered if he truly loved her, but today he proved that he does love her and doesnโ€™t want to lose her.

However, Faris is weak. When faced with the threat of losing Zarnab, he chose to be honest with Zarnab and even informed his boss that he wouldnโ€™t do it again. His honesty made Zarnab and her father forgive him for his wrongdoing.

But when his job in Karachi is in danger, he will likely do whatever it takes to maintain hisposition.

Iโ€™m so happy we aregetting an episode tomorrowsmiley41.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

In this episode, we finally learned what was said between Munna and Rehmati.

Munna beat Rehmati with logic. As Rehmati mentioned in the last episode, when Munna speaks, he gets tongue-tied. The same happened when Munna told him about Zarnab. Poor Rehmati was left speechless by Munna's words. In fact, he was so affected by their conversation that he couldn't even look at Zarnab on the news the following day. Despite this, he hasn't given up on Zarnab yet.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Itโ€™s interesting to see how the drama tells parallel story. In the last episode, they revealed two events simultaneously. In this episode, we witnessed two wars starting at the same time: one between Munna and Rehmati, and the other between Zarnab and Mifra.

Rehmati and Mifra have made their first move. It will be interesting to see how Munna and Zarnab react.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I have to mention this: every time I start the episode and the intro begins to play, it hypes me up without fail.

This is me everytime

Hype kid on Make a GIF

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Honestly, in this episode, I actually felt sorry for Faris. The way he confessed to Zarnab and stood up to his boss, I was impressed. I definitely respected him for what he did in today's episode.

I suspected something would happen when Faris's boss reacted insincerely, but I was surprised by how quickly it all happened. Being threatened to move to an unknown place just for doing the right thingโ€”it's ironic how he was rewarded for corruption but punished instantly for doing the right thing. It shows you how difficult it is to do the right thing in this world and even harder to stick to it.