Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I kind of love it ? smiley36 I love Zarnab’s house lol 

I think it’s symbolic for purity - her house is pure and free of “corruption” or whatever and she wants to keep it that way. 

Zarnab ka acha hai but munna ka bhi green hai 

Thank God cars green nhi kardi 🤣

AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah munna is a bit wrong here but he has not crossed any line yet. Currently, his major issue is rehmati. Pehly rehmati ko line sy hataye ga then he will think about faris. 

In the end, all the male characters are greyish one. The one who will transform into a better person will be zarnab's choice. 

"Pehly rehmati ko line sy hataye ga"

😆 🤣 😂 

Edited by AroAbd - 23 days ago
AroAbd thumbnail

I kind of love it ? smiley36 I love Zarnab’s house lol 

I think it’s symbolic for purity - her house is pure and free of “corruption” or whatever and she wants to keep it that way. 

Itna pure ke Zarnab ki gar ka chai pena be koi asan kam nahi he 😂 

Rehmati ko nahi pelai

Faris ko pelane ke liye aik crore money trail ki shart rakdi 

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

https://youtu.be/drRw2cFZH5M?si=7Xcl5xDbAuM0ClMP

Just saw the uncut review for GM the show posted for their YT channel. Fun watch and I love how they single out every single meaningful scene and performance and dissect it? It helps that 4 people sit on this show and you also get audience feedback. They really get into the nitty gritty which I appreciate. 

Lots of 9s and 10s this week as well and rightfully so. This episode was a roller coaster ! And like me they’re pissed we have to wait a week to find out what happened between Rehmati and Munna smiley37 And what Faris has brought for Zarnab in the middle of the night 😱 Is he going to lie or come clean? Can’t wait ! 

So many hooks and suspense this week smiley3

It felt like the episode ended too fast.

And yes, what is Munna going to do next? What is Rehmati going to do? Will Faris lie or tell the truth?

But at least this week we are getting two episodes.