Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AroAbd thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah they are not suitable for zarnab. It it would be real world, then I would have rejected all three boys for a girl like zarnab but as it's GM world, yahan sab hatkey hota hai.

For me Munna is best option not because he is actual lead but because he is pure hearted. Yeah he is earning Haram but he truly loves her. He is ready to leave this profession for her. He is not materialistic and selfish like faris.

Then comes rehmati, he is a criminal but still he is dil ka saaf jo hai moh py hai.

In GM world, there are two kinda people

Achy Log like zarnab and her father

Bure log, now it has two sub types

Bure log like Munna and Rehmati who are gundas and earning haraam openly they are not two face people

Then comes bure log like farish who is also earning haraam but koi isko gunda nhi bolta, he has set his reputation as honest police officer, which he is not. Also he is doing two timings, he just loves himself. Neither he loves zarnab nor mifrah

We are still overlooking the fact that Zarnab is already engaged to Faris while Munna believe she's his to be life partner. Intending to steal away other person's life partner isn't cool in any kind of world. Therefore, I mentioned that's Munna's biggest weak point when I want to see him as hero of the story. On haram money part, they are all more or less equal. Yes, I absolutely agree that being double face is a big weak point too. However, I also see possibility of a set up leading us towards a red herring if we find out Faris money isn't from bribe but some other source that he didn't want to disclose.

Originally posted by: Tulip9

I m so happy for yumna. Yeah , she is a great superstar herself. But , the way humayunn 's family has taken her as own - it's so surreal to see. They are the biggies of lollywood !

Tulip that's what i was talking about. Gentelman will open new doors for Yumna. She has established herself as great actress and super star but she has no association with many big names in Industry. Like Mahira khan, Saba Qamar, and Sajal.

I am happy she is going to social gatherings. And loving how She has good bond with Hamyuan, His wife and daughter.

In pak every actress dream is to work with Hamyuan and Yumna is living that dream. Imagine your are getting love, respect from biggest superstar of PTV Industry. smiley20

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/yumzimyheart/status/1807995980274426062?t=PpR3ZwzRVx5QkEwVCCh_FQ&s=19

Oh her pretty laugh , I think I m in love 😭😭😭

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Baki sabh thik hei, but green's obsession to paint everything green is weirdsmiley37

I kind of love it ? smiley36 I love Zarnab’s house lol

I think it’s symbolic for purity - her house is pure and free of β€œcorruption” or whatever and she wants to keep it that way.

Tulip9 thumbnail

Royalty smiley9

20240702_161832.jpg

Word Count: 1

Tulip9 thumbnail

Edited by Tulip9 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: AroAbd

We are still overlooking the fact that Zarnab is already engaged to Faris while Munna believe she's his to be life partner. Intending to steal away other person's life partner isn't cool in any kind of world. Therefore, I mentioned that's Munna's biggest weak point when I want to see him as hero of the story. On haram money part, they are all more or less equal. Yes, I absolutely agree that being double face is a big weak point too. However, I also see possibility of a set up leading us towards a red herring if we find out Faris money isn't from bribe but some other source that he didn't want to disclose.

Yeah munna is a bit wrong here but he has not crossed any line yet. Currently, his major issue is rehmati. Pehly rehmati ko line sy hataye ga then he will think about faris.

In the end, all the male characters are greyish one. The one who will transform into a better person will be zarnab's choice.