Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: AroAbd

If we put our bias of badly wanting to see Munzar together aside for a second and try to weigh good and bad aspects of Munna, Faris and Rehmati who are rivals for getting Zarnab, that's i think what we get:

Faris' resume

Already engaged to Zarnab. His strongest point. After watching this episode, there should be no doubt he really loves Zarnab. He has newly started to consume illegitimate money. Looks it's his first attempt. Reluctantly meets and friends with Mifa for her favors towards him.

Munna's resume

Fallen in love with Zarnab more intense than Faris and Rehmati. Obviously his money comes from haram sources though he's selective about it avoiding low level like Batha, murders etc. He's claiming a girl before Rehmati and his friends who's currently engaged. His weakest point if we want to see him as hero of the story. Plus Zarnab hasn't shown any such thing for Munna that he's calling an actively engaged committed in a relationship girl Rehmati's bhabi.

Rehmati's resume

Apparently in love with Zarnab to a level he can give his life. His money obviously comes from haram sources. He's claiming and already decently proposed a girl who he knows is already engaged while there's no response from Zarnab. He also isn't involved in Bata but can murder for his interests. So probably the baddest on the roster.

Coming this far i am a bit confused to see male protagonist of the story.

Yeah they are not suitable for zarnab. It it would be real world, then I would have rejected all three boys for a girl like zarnab but as it's GM world, yahan sab hatkey hota hai.

For me Munna is best option not because he is actual lead but because he is pure hearted. Yeah he is earning Haram but he truly loves her. He is ready to leave this profession for her. He is not materialistic and selfish like faris.

Then comes rehmati, he is a criminal but still he is dil ka saaf jo hai moh py hai.

In GM world, there are two kinda people

Achy Log like zarnab and her father

Bure log, now it has two sub types

Bure log like Munna and Rehmati who are gundas and earning haraam openly they are not two face people

Then comes bure log like farish who is also earning haraam but koi isko gunda nhi bolta, he has set his reputation as honest police officer, which he is not. Also he is doing two timings, he just loves himself. Neither he loves zarnab nor mifrah

Episode was fine. Pace is getting better. This episode majorly goes for zarnab. The way she confronted faris and asked him to come only when he will arrange money trail.

Munna has told rehmati that he loves zarnu too. But they did not show what was rehmati's reaction

Ab aye ga maza, Rehmati vs Munna going to happen

GM will come twice a week 🤩

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

yesh rehmati is same actor who Ayeza khan had affair with in MPTH remember? She left her husband and kid for this guy cause she played a gold digger character in the drama .

Sorry babe, haven't watched that show except it's first episode which was maha boring so no idea.

I'm not even watching gm, it's some clips here and there and I must say I'm bowled over the way yumna managed to create chemistry with veteran actors like adnan and humayun, she's indeed an aloo like that fan mentioned. I think once this show gets over she'd be the best pair of humayun smiley20

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Baki sabh thik hei, but green's obsession to paint everything green is weirdsmiley37

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

ilueob.jpg

Word Count: 0

Tulip9 thumbnail

Lamo , check aamna's head 😭🤣20240702_090410.jpg

Tulip9 thumbnail

Munzar smiley42IMG_20240702_090519.jpg

Word Count: 1

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

@sunshine,

Oh, so shehwaar was him? I have seen mpth but never realised it was Adnan. He looked so dapper in that show.A part from Humayun, his was the most intriguing character. Humayun did really well in that show, especially his emotional scenes were a treat to watch.

Humayun still looks like Danish ,I mean it has been so many years n yet have maintained himself really well. Quite impressive!

Tulip9 thumbnail

I m so happy for yumna. Yeah , she is a great superstar herself. But , the way humayunn 's family has taken her as own - it's so surreal to see. They are the biggies of lollywood !