Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 3 months ago

OMG, Yumna has such small, cute hands!

I've already watched the clips 10 times till nowsmiley42.

Need more MunZar scenes!

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 sooo prettysmiley4320240701_231355.jpg

Originally posted by: Tulip9

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 sooo prettysmiley4320240701_231355.jpg

Where they are?

Tulip9 thumbnail

it's humayun and Adnan new men's clothing store inaguration
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AroAbd

Excellent writing. Ap ne tu Faris ko bilkul exit kardya :)

Honestly I can't understand Munna's lack of acknowledgement and respect for Zarnab's ongoing relationship about which he doesn't have an inside look of what's going on between Faris and Zarnab. He comes across as azeem insan jo Rehmati ko Zarnab ke taraf nahi jane dega. While he's doing almost the same thing. I can't understand a lover who is keen to hijack other person's relationship to build his love relationship. It's in a way similar to what my problem was with mere paas tum ho. Danish was a good person in action. But the way he would deliver killer dialogues to elevate himself, reaffirm his greatness and degrade Mehwish repeatedly was ruining his good nature for me.

The fact that Munna knows about Zarnab's engagement but still claims his love for her is a bit hard to understand. It almost seems like he's ignoring that fact up until now. That's why I was surprised when I learned that he knew about Zarnab's engagement. When did he find out? It felt like he discovered it right before the conversation with Dilbar, but he did not seem shocked.

Rehmati pursuing Zarnab even after knowing about Faris doesn't surprise me, but Munna's reaction does. I expected him to be heartbroken, but he seems to be ignoring it. If he respects Zarnab enough not to be able to look her in the eyes, then it doesn't make sense for him to pursue her while she's engaged. It does not fit his character.

Right now, it seems like he's focused on keeping Rehmati away from Zarnab and possibly changing his career. Perhaps he hasn't fully processed Zarnab's engagement to Faris. It’s hard to figure out his thoughts since the only scene we've seen with him after finding out is him worrying about Rehmati pursuing Zarnab.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The way that they look at each other smiley42

https://x.com/Rr2006r/status/1807804007974646098

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

yesh rehmati is same actor who Ayeza khan had affair with in MPTH remember? She left her husband and kid for this guy cause she played a gold digger character in the drama .

just to correct you, it was not ayeza khan who had an affair , its her charactersmiley36

Tulip9 thumbnail

20240702_001140.jpg

Word Count: 0

Tulip9 thumbnail

Ohhh , another one bites the dust in front of zarnab smiley37he is Hasan Rizvi famous choreaographer smiley2720240702_004422.jpg

Edited by Tulip9 - 3 months ago
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

just to correct you, it was not ayeza khan who had an affair , its her charactersmiley36

sorry couldn't remember her characters name 🀣