Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Posted: a day ago

Thank god it’s over! I hope yumna never signs any project just because of the “team”, gentleman proves even a good director can’t do much if the script is weak.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Though I stopped watching it when it didn't make any sense, I kinda felt bad when Munna was killed in encounter only to get confused in the very next scene where he's shown alive.

How beautiful yumna looked in that diary scene.🤩 Her voice over n acting was really good there. Loved Humayun's part too.

I felt bad when rehmati died too..

I don't think there's any season 2. It's basically like that don movies of bollywood where they show hero alive in end credits..lolsmiley36

But honestly, was happy to see Munna alive.

You might be right. Maybe Zarnab was told that the police killed him, and as she was writing in her diary, she imagined how it happened. What we saw was her imagination. In reality, Munna never got shot.

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I'm gonna miss Munna and his love for Zarnabsmiley27

https://x.com/yumnazaidixpres/status/1818300268984869226

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Rest in peace, Rehmati. You were such an entertaining character.

https://x.com/Rowshaniii/status/1806845308586106942

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

How it started

https://x.com/ZamanSelvia/status/1789244481352720808

How it ended

https://x.com/yumnazaidixpres/status/1842997636330397743

The first glimpse of the show had me really excited, and the final scene left me just as thrilled.

Edited by TheMsSupernova - a day ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I think everybody is expecting a season 2 now.

BTW There is no need of Season 2. Yumna should work on new projects with new actors now. Alreasy there is Season 2 of Parizaad and Terebin. Its better Hamyuan and Yumna work in another project instead of doing part 2 of GM

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Virgo27

BTW There is no need of Season 2. Yumna should work on new projects with new actors now. Alreasy there is Season 2 of Parizaad and Terebin. Its better Hamyuan and Yumna work in another project instead of doing part 2 of GM

Not a full season, but a movie or maybe a special. Just to answer what actually happened.

Posted: 13 hours ago

Thank God for a change they did not kill munna. Hopefully they will come up with better story in S2

Posted: 12 hours ago

Finally watched the episode! And I have to say I was pleasantly surprised? I really liked the whole build up to Munna’s encounter. The Rahmati and Munna one on one was also well due. In typical Rehmati fashion he was pleading and being a coward in his last moments. Implying Dilbar had forgiven him and when Munna gave him a chance he tried to escape instead of accepting his fate. Shows that even in the end Rahmati kept underestimating Munna and trying to take advantage of his humanity. Lesson being that if you push even the most loyal and pure people enough, they will eventually fight back and make you pay for your sins. And that’s what Munna did: 5 for 5 men. Exact and precise.

I feel end pe the way he got saved was the police officer who already looked sympathetic towards him might have just injured him enough but not fatally. He already felt bad about the encounter and Munna’s last words might have struck a chord with him. In any case I WAS SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT PHONE CALL IN THE END smiley40

Not even gonna try to wrap my head about Mifra and her uncle’s shady behavior. What even was that? I’m convinced KRQ didn’t know what to do with Mifra and her fam so he just fixed her into this Munna Zarnab situation even though it makes no sense. There is literally no contribution to the plot after Faris’s death other than Mifra being the messenger between Munna Zarnab smiley36 So bizarre.

Zarnab’s scene with Munna in the graveyard 😢 I know many prefer Atif’s version of the OST but in the drama itself the Rahat version works so much better. I really felt that scene. And her being shocked about his constant gaze. Because he used to always look away na 🥹🫠 KRQ does so much better in romantic scenes he should just stick to what he knows. That whole scene was really beautiful and honestly all their flashbacks at the end really tugged at my heart. The police officer telling him to recite the Kalma while Munna is remembering Zarnab and he says “parh liya” 🫠 Right in the feels.

I totally called that end pe Zarnab will be writing her journal lol. And that’s almost how they ended it haha. I liked the part where she says Dilbar would ask Munna about Bhabhi. Got me all teary eyed. I think from this show I’ll miss this trio the most - Munna Dilbar and Zarnab smiley27

Wish we had gotten another proper father daughter scene but it’s time. Throughout the show this relationship really served and was so much better than most of PTV father daughter bonds typically shown. Their understanding and trust was next level.

I don’t think there will be a second season to this but it was a very nice way to end the story. It was not gloomy or tragic but full of hope and a hint of fresh beginnings. Plus that gentleman music at the end when he calls Zarnab was too cool! Last few seconds main you felt that thrill again keh picture abhi baki hai mere dost ! smiley36 Very nice touch imo and I think everyone got what they wanted. Those who wanted to see Munna die a symbolic death got that. And those who wanted a happy ending got that too! If he’s alive that means Nikkah kabhi na kabhi tou ho hi jaye ga haha smiley2