Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Yeah. We did lose all of the important characters. If they do make a season 2, it has to be about something complete different.

To be honest, I donโ€™t think we are getting a season 2.

Look this media page already started to write about Season 2

https://twitter.com/LP_Entertainmnt/status/1842983014961443279?t=oVercRGCyhSoh6ZxNKqEbQ&s=19

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah thank god something different than all those boring love stories, toxic ML or toxic in laws. There was some flaws in story but i can ignore those as these type of scripts are new to pak dramas so writers don't have much depth and understanding. But it was a really a great effort by Producers and channel. Special thanks To Yumna and Munna for doing these characters.

smiley32

I agree. I usually watch most shows because I like the actor or actress, not necessarily for the story. Iโ€™m so glad to finally be excited about a show for its premise, not just because of the cast.

Green seems to be getting a few more interesting shows that I plan to watch when I have the time.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I think everybody is expecting a season 2 now.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Green TV, Next Level Entertainment, Samina, Sana, Haissam Hussain, Humayun and Yumna, @ the Gentleman fans after the last episode:

mom son GIF

They knew all of us were expecting Munna to die from the beginning.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Yeah. We did lose all of the important characters. If they do make a season 2, it has to be about something complete different.

To be honest, I donโ€™t think we are getting a season 2.

I dont think we will get season 2.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Oh Bhai, koi samjhao mujhe ye hua kya end mein? ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Did he die ? Was it her hallucination? If it wasn't what really happened in the police encounter? They fired bullet n it hit me . So how did he comeback alive?

M glad he survived if it's not any hallucination of zarnab.

Edited by nightingale1234 - a day ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Though I stopped watching it when it didn't make any sense, I kinda felt bad when Munna was killed in encounter only to get confused in the very next scene where he's shown alive.

How beautiful yumna looked in that diary scene.๐Ÿคฉ Her voice over n acting was really good there. Loved Humayun's part too.

I felt bad when rehmati died too..

I don't think there's any season 2. It's basically like that don movies of bollywood where they show hero alive in end credits..lolsmiley36

But honestly, was happy to see Munna alive.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Oh Bhai, koi samjhao mujhe ye hua kya end mein? ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Did he die ? Was it her hallucination? If it wasn't what really happened in the police encounter? They fired bullet n it hit me . So how did he comeback alive?

M glad he survived if it's not any hallucination of zarnab.

Maybe the cops felt bad and helped him. But why did it take him a whole year to reach out to Zarnab? I donโ€™t need a season 2, just give me a movie to answer all my questions!

Edited by TheMsSupernova - a day ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Though I stopped watching it when it didn't make any sense, I kinda felt bad when Munna was killed in encounter only to get confused in the very next scene where he's shown alive.

How beautiful yumna looked in that diary scene.๐Ÿคฉ Her voice over n acting was really good there. Loved Humayun's part too.

I don't think there's any season 2. It's basically like that don movies of bollywood where they show hero alive in end credits..lolsmiley36

The last episode was an emotional rollercoaster.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The whole series felt more like a movie. It wasnโ€™t realistic, but I donโ€™t think that was their goal. The social commentary was spot-on, but the love story and the kind of gangster Munna was didnโ€™t feel believable at all. It was a very filmy drama, and Iโ€™m perfectly okay with that.