Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://twitter.com/moizmazharr/status/1842975472910750059?t=xufFb0lbeF6_x4K7BxDRSg&s=19

Why to care for some Salty fans of other Fds when neutrals are prasing this show. Yeah it has some flaws story wise but still proved a really good watch. Most successful green show this year smiley20

Loved the show. Loved to see something different on ptv. Thank you to the team for making such a good drama. And thank you to Green for taking a chance on different type of dramas.

I also don't want Season 2 of this drama as now every thing is established who is real Gentelman. All important characters died except main lead so there is no need of its part 2 .

Edited by Virgo27 - a day ago

Just came to scream that I saw the spoiler that he’s ALIVE and THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY !

Will catch the episode later today when free smiley27

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

https://twitter.com/maryam1234555/status/1842973964752371840?t=WYyd8GPgvCS8WujWFurINw&s=19

This scene smiley43smiley42Yumna what a beautiful actress you are smiley9smiley32She was looking so beautiful. Yumna is one of those actress who look really pretty during crying scenes smiley27

This scene and when she is writing in her diary with the voice over, really got me emotional. Yumna did such a good job in Gentleman. She is such a phenomenal actress.

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Loved the show. Loved to see something different on ptv. Thank you to the team for making such a good drama. And thank you to Green for taking a chance on different type of dramas.

Yeah thank god something different than all those boring love stories, toxic ML or toxic in laws. There was some flaws in story but i can ignore those as these type of scripts are new to pak dramas so writers don't have much depth and understanding. But it was a really a great effort by Producers and channel. Special thanks To Yumna and Munna for doing these characters.

smiley32

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I think they changed the ending.

It does seem like they added the last scene. But I’m glad that they did. The last scene was too sad.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Finally Munna is saved at post credit BTW I hope gentleman 2 comes next year

I’m really skeptical about getting a season 2 to be honest.

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

This scene and when she is writing in her diary with the voice over, really got me emotional. Yumna did such a good job in Gentleman. She is such a phenomenal actress.

And her voice is so soothing and clear . I really liked her story narration style.

Yumna proved herself again that she is best actress of ptv smiley40smiley9

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I also don't want Season 2 of this drama as now every thing is established who is real Gentelman. All important characters died except main lead so there is no need of its part 2 .

Yeah. We did lose all of the important characters. If they do make a season 2, it has to be about something complete different.

To be honest, I don’t think we are getting a season 2.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: tgota92

Just came to scream that I saw the spoiler that he’s ALIVE and THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY !

Will catch the episode later today when free smiley27

I couldn't stop smiling when they revealed him, even though I was so confused.