Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

https://twitter.com/moizmazharr/status/1842975472910750059?t=xufFb0lbeF6_x4K7BxDRSg&s=19

Why to care for some Salty fans of other Fds when neutrals are prasing this show. Yeah it has some flaws story wise but still proved a really good watch. Most successful green show this year smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - a day ago
LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Also MunZar eyelock in qabristan❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I don't think so as KRQ said in his interviews he doesn't write Season 2 of his shows but lets see As humayun made a joke of its Season two. smiley20

It’s fine he does not need to write it. They can get a better writer.

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Also MunZar eyelock in qabristan❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Yeah that was really beautiful smiley9

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Maybe munna was saved by police officers and kept him away from public for a special mission. We all don't know. They gave us open ending to decide what we want smiley29smiley36

Kind of feel like they changed the ending because everybody knew he was going to die, and nobody wanted Munnato die in this series. And because the writer has been criticized for (one of many thing) that he often kills the lead in a lot of his scripts.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Season 2 ka khushi toh hogi hi, but I don't think season 2 ke liye kuch baaki hai! Here, the show had almost every track connected to MunZar angle! I don't think there is enough MunZar angle left to be explored for season 2!🥹

True. But they also killed Dilbar, Muazzam and Rehmati. These charaters made the show so much more entertaining. Season 2 without them wouldn’t be the same.

https://twitter.com/maryam1234555/status/1842973964752371840?t=WYyd8GPgvCS8WujWFurINw&s=19

This scene smiley43smiley42Yumna what a beautiful actress you are smiley9smiley32She was looking so beautiful. Yumna is one of those actress who look really pretty during crying scenes smiley27

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I think they changed the ending.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Can we actually hope for a season two? If we are getting a season two can it be about Munna becoming an undercover agent to fight corruption.

https://x.com/Arushikri2001/status/1842971752663810262

Finally Munna is saved at post credit BTW I hope gentleman 2 comes next year