Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ha I know about Faris, but why the gundas want her ye mujhe samjh nahi raha hai. They know she's a journalist and wants them to be jailed still they claim to love her and want hersmiley29

Anyways, I think yumna looks good with this rehmati actor also, i had posted in update thread. I forgot his name, bas itna yaad hai that he played Sajal's father in many shows and was in mpth. He's got swag I must say, just like asif unclesmiley14

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165522906

yesh rehmati is same actor who portrayed a character who Ayeza's character had affair with in MPTH remember? She left her husband and kid for this guy cause she played a gold digger character in the drama .
Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

super excited for the new ost. And I am so glad they will sir this 2x / week
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AroAbd

If we put our bias of badly wanting to see Munzar together aside for a second and try to weigh good and bad aspects of Munna, Faris and Rehmati who are rivals for getting Zarnab, that's i think what we get:

Faris' resume

Already engaged to Zarnab. His strongest point. After watching this episode, there should be no doubt he really loves Zarnab. He has newly started to consume illegitimate money. Looks it's his first attempt. Reluctantly meets and friends with Mifa for her favors towards him.

Munna's resume

Fallen in love with Zarnab more intense than Faris and Rehmati. Obviously his money comes from haram sources though he's selective about it avoiding low level like Batha, murders etc. He's claiming a girl before Rehmati and his friends who's currently engaged. His weakest point if we want to see him as hero of the story. Plus Zarnab hasn't shown any such thing for Munna that he's calling an actively engaged committed in a relationship girl Rehmati's bhabi.

Rehmati's resume

Apparently in love with Zarnab to a level he can give his life. His money obviously comes from haram sources. He's claiming and already decently proposed a girl who he knows is already engaged while there's no response from Zarnab. He also isn't involved in Bata but can murder for his interests. So probably the baddest on the roster.

Coming this far i am a bit confused to see male protagonist of the story.

And then we have Munna bhai.While Faris, a good guy gone bad, represents one side, Munna stands out as someone who wants to improve himself. Personally, I admire people who strive for positive change, recognizing their mistakes and aiming to do better—and that's Munna.

Just as Faris may have reasons for his actions, Munna probably has his own background and circumstances. Growing up in poverty, surrounded by ghundas, with an opportunity to earn money without needing an education—what other choices did he have than becoming a bhain himself? Like everyone else, he needs a roof over his head and food in his stomach. If everyone around him is doing it and he's told it's not wrong, why would he consider it illegal or immoral to be a bhai? The realization that they are the bad guys hits him in episode 5 or 6. In episode 3(I think), the way Rehmati explained to Munna that what they were doing was just a job, not illegal or immoral, shows how Rehmati likely made Munna believe that everything they do is normal.

What sets Munna apart from Faris and Rehmati is that he genuinely wants to do good. He could easily abuse his power, but he doesn’t. He could easily threaten Zarnab, but he hasn’t. While these may seem like minimal expectations, but you don't have high expectations from ghudas. Munna has exceeded expectations by being better than that. In every interaction, he has shown Zarnab that he's not as bad as she might expect. He even declared that he no longer wants to be a thug, and Zarnab's gut feeling tells her he's sincere. Through their meetings and conversations, she sees him as a good man willing to change, which sets him apart from the other men.

Shouldn’t people who want to change be given a chance, especially when their sincerity is evident? If you could, wouldn’t you help someone improve themselves? Isn’t it impressive that a man making a lot of money is willing to walk away from it because he wants to lead an honest life?

Through Zarnab's dialogues, it's clear that she desires someone who would sacrifice everything to live an honest life—and that's what she will get with Munna.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

I don't think rehmati loves zaenaab , it's more like a big Gunda who sees her as an object that he likes and wants it

I thought the same, and I was genuinely surprised when he declared that he would die but not give up on Zarnab. Mifra's remark about it being a zidd fits Rehmati better than Faris.

The more people tell him no, the more determined he becomes to have Zarnab.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Episode 8 was full of beautiful and meaningful dialogues.

I am loving Waqar Rizvi character as a father so far. He is fearless father not a derpook one who didn't beg Infront of his daughter not to break engagement with faris because of some so called Izzat smiley20

He treated Faris in such way what faris deserved to be treated in office.

I loved that both the father and the daughter were on the same page about Faris. Neither of them would accept Faris into their family unless he could provide proof of where the money came from.

AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

You're absolutely right that none of the guys meet Zarnab's standards. No girl would want to be with a thug. I think many would be okay with being with a corrupt Assistant Commissioner due to status and money, but for Zarnab, no one fits the bill.

For me, there's nothing worse than seeing a good person turn bad. I feel like Faris was a good guy who ended up doing bad things to get ahead in life or to be accepted by his peers. How difficult would it be for him not to take the money if everyone around him is corrupt? They would see him as a threat to them and the system they have. He might have needed to accept the money to be accepted by them and to be one of them.

You can even excuse Mifra's actions because she sometimes threatens his career. If she had the power to get him to Karachi, she probably has the power to make him lose his position too. He needs to deal with her carefully. But the way he says that he can’t live without her and that he needs her, even though he loves Zarnab, makes it seem like he is playing both of them, especially Mifra. He needs her to further his career or at least not lose the one he has. I even understand why he would lie to Zarnab about meeting Mifra. He probably doesn’t want to lose Zarnab or getin trouble with Mifra.

But him transferring the money he got paid from the gangster to Zarnab and lying about it is bad. She could get into legal trouble, and that could ruin her career. Think of the effect it would have on her if she were accused of taking money from a gangsters she claims to hate. People would see her as a hypocrite. How could a girl with so much pride face herself after being accused of something like that? Faris could have done a hundred different things with the money, but he chose to transfer it to Zarnab, lying to her about where it came from and abusing the trust she has in him. Trust is the foundation of a relationship, and he has destroyed that between them.

The problem with Faris is that he has her love and her trust, yet he chose to betray her. That has shattered the foundation of their relationship. Rebuilding that foundation will be incredibly difficult. That is Faris's biggest issue. He has now been proven to lie to Zarnab about two things. How can she trust him now? She will question everything he says. When he doesn't answer her calls, she will wonder if he is with Mifra. When he denies it, it will be hard for her to believe him. The next time he transfers a large sum of money to her, she will have to ask where it came from.

Excellent writing. Ap ne tu Faris ko bilkul exit kardya :)

Honestly I can't understand Munna's lack of acknowledgement and respect for Zarnab's ongoing relationship about which he doesn't have an inside look of what's going on between Faris and Zarnab. He comes across as azeem insan jo Rehmati ko Zarnab ke taraf nahi jane dega. While he's doing almost the same thing. I can't understand a lover who is keen to hijack other person's relationship to build his love relationship. It's in a way similar to what my problem was with mere paas tum ho. Danish was a good person in action. But the way he would deliver killer dialogues to elevate himself, reaffirm his greatness and degrade Mehwish repeatedly was ruining his good nature for me.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The instrumental sounds different, but will we get the same lyrics?

Why do I have a feeling that we'll hear Zarnab's perspective in this OST?

I'm so excited

Excited I Want GIF by Chimpers

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Me after know that we are getting two episodes aweek and a new OST

DJ Khaled - All I Do Is Win Official Music Video (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross & Snoop Dogg) on Make a GIF

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Me after know that we are getting two episodes aweek and a new OST

DJ Khaled - All I Do Is Win Official Music Video (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross & Snoop Dogg) on Make a GIF

That's my favourite song