Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: a day ago

At first, I thought we got the ending we were expecting from before the show began. But after the credit scene has me so confused.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

How did he survive? And why did he contact her after a year? Why is he stalking her?

TV gif. A Black man in an Aloha shirt, pausing precariously, hesitates in cautious consideration, wary.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Are they seriously going to leave us on a cliffhanger? Are we getting a season two?

Im Confused Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Edited by TheMsSupernova - a day ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I was so emotional when Munna died and when Zarnab was writing in her diary. And then we got the credit. And then a year later scene. And then they showed Munna. I don't know what I feel anymore.

Iā€™m happy that he did not die, but I'm so confused.

Animation What GIF by Holler Studios

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Can we actually hope for a season two? If we are getting a season two can it be about Munna becoming an undercover agent to fight corruption.

https://x.com/Arushikri2001/status/1842971752663810262

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Can we actually hope for a season two? If we are getting a season two can it be about Munna becoming an undercover agent to fight corruption.

I don't think so as KRQ said in his interviews he doesn't write Season 2 of his shows but lets see As humayun made a joke of its Season two. smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - a day ago

I was so emotional when Munna died and when Zarnab was writing in her diary. And then we got the credit. And then a year later scene. And then they showed Munna. I don't know what I feel anymore.

Maybe munna was saved by police officers and kept him away from public for a special mission. We all don't know. They gave us open ending to decide what we want smiley29smiley36

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Same feeling here! Munna naa marne ka khushi mehsoos nahin ho raha!šŸ„¹ Even though I wanted a happy ending!

BTW, the moment Zarnab remembered how Dilbar would ask Munna in heaven " bhaabhi kaisi hai bhaai" have me in tears!smiley28smiley28 From there onwards aansoo toh ruki nahin, even when Munna was shown alive!šŸ„¹

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Season 2 ka khushi toh hogi hi, but I don't think season 2 ke liye kuch baaki hai! Here, the show had almost every track connected to MunZar angle! I don't think there is enough MunZar angle left to be explored for season 2!šŸ„¹