Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Watched the movie today....it was such an hair raising experience

I wasn't hyped up because of the first trailer but the second trailer got my hopes up and thank god that i watched the film in theatres....

Hope part one makes more than enough money so that we can see part two soon

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 5 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elaichichai

So any major bad reviews from big reviewers? I see even Hindu giving a positive review seeing how someone here was claiming reviews are mixed.

If you're interested in the movie, why even consider reviews??? Kalki - if one wants to watch it - is a theatre movie (with biiiig screen)... no OTT watched on laptops, TV screens or handys can create the impression of a theatre experience (like with so many movies in the past).

What I learned throughout the members' reviews (the only ones I'm interested in as I can't watch the movie in a theatre right now) is the feeling that it won't be a loss - at least not storywise (and my cherished actors, I can watch in other movies)...I'm one of those who likes the magic of a story combines with the magic of cinema... until now I didn't get the feeling to probably experience that.

Edited by Clochette - 6 days ago
tonygonsalves thumbnail
Even I always thought Lambu was the GOAT, regardless of movie industries including HW.
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ohh so who played karna arjuna and krishna in this movie ? sorry to bother you guys... ashwathama i understood , was played by mr bachchan,

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

How loud is the bg score? Is it bearable to watch in theatre?

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ambajee

I have never made a thread. Maybe the mods can help here…Tagging Shreya! 

and ya, Bhairava Karna connection doesn’t really get elaborated and looked more like a twist for the sake of it. He isn’t even one of the 7 immortals. If AB character wasn’t enough, why not bring another immortal being from the 7, Hanuman or even Parashurama for example. They were the good guys, warrior and legend! The original Kalki myth also includes Parashurama as someone who would help Kalki avatar with warrior teachings etc.. Somehow I couldn’t connect with Karna connection..! 

Oh just click New Topic and make a topic saying Kalki Reviews with Spoilers. Then tag me and we'll sticky it. smiley4

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Prabhas is doing much better movies in last 1 year than once after bahubhali2 

First salaar than now kalki both are way better than his other movies 

Prabhas is born to do historical and mythology hero roles 

I am not sure why so much negativity before prabhas movie releases- saying hes bad actor no screen presence etc n social media - it almost looks like a cmapaign whenever his movie releases that hes bad 

is rajnikant a good actor? Not really Is SRK a good actor? No Is salman a good actor? No is akshay a good actor? No is ajay a good actor? No not really is ranbir kapoor a good actor? Nooo not really does jr ntr know acting not really or ram charan etc 

But all these ppl have charisma and screen presence and can do some roles good enough than most other heroes on screen 

same is case of prabhas - hes good in action and macho roles especially larger than life 

so why this negativity that hes a bad actor etc hes lazy actor etc 

Like that if you see only handful heroes are good actors ike mamooty, mohanlal, kamal hassan etc who truly know acting in last 50 years why target prabhas when all others are as bad or more worst than him only 

can srk do bahu bhali or salaar or ranbir singh or salman or akshay or ajay can do? - First thing is no one will go watch it in theaters if they do these roles in first place 

only a ranveer singh may be can do this and may get success although may be not in level of prabhas (because most of south and east will not watch it nor North america)

Edited by myviewprem - 5 days ago
S_H_Y thumbnail

Another movie hyping karna up, leaving bitter taste in end.

Just make him parshuram for f sake