Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ek production house ke paltu log ke prabhas se jali pari ha smiley36

They are being embarrassing even on IF

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

What 😂 defeat kong lmao it's near impossible to  beat bahubali 2 fooftfalls only in Hindi lol. Pan India toh chor hi do 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

As far as I know, the budget is around 600 cr (with a very big part for VFX), but with the practices I've witnessed with taking the worldwide gross in consideration (and not only the all India nett collection) to give a verdict, everything is possible now...

Imo, you should just go watch if you're interested and not bother about the numbers...the respective people anyways will do what they can do to get the best verdict possible.

year 3034 ppl still think budget is relevant in box office verdicts smiley36
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What 😂 defeat kong lmao it's near impossible to  beat bahubali 2 fooftfalls only in Hindi lol. Pan India toh chor hi do 

What was he whining about? Who is this king? It’s 2024 but there are still some slaves like him slogging it out. Tsk tsk tsk….😩

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Don't understand what Rohit Jaswal means...

...and what proof/source does this Sumit Kadel bring to sustain his claim???

Edited by Clochette - 2 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

if there was any doubt about how some folks are in-organic trade analysts. It’s clear now 🤷‍♀️ who is on who’s payroll..I need insufferable brat Kajol to come and put some facts out again 🤷‍♀️. For this very reason I have more respect for Bhai fans and even Aamir fans (who are far and few lile me lol)..never seen them create a ruckus when some other actor’s movies make money. Lottery star’s every movie opens at 80-90 crores pan India. If it was only Bahubali effect..it should have been done and dusted with Saaho! How can it go on forever and ever..??
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

if there was any doubt about how some folks are in-organic trade analysts. It’s clear now 🤷‍♀️ who is on who’s payroll..I need insufferable brat Kajol to come and put some facts out again 🤷‍♀️. For this very reason I have more respect for Bhai fans and even Aamir fans (who are far and few lile me lol)..never seen them create a ruckus when some other actor’s movies make money. Lottery star’s every movie opens at 80-90 crores pan India. If it was only Bahubali effect..it should have been done and dusted with Saaho! How can it go on forever and ever..??

salaar choro even adipurush was 86cr net opening LOL