Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Isko lg rha hai iska vada pao ka thela hai jha jhoot bolti rhegi or log sunte rhenge smiley39

Bahut zyada hi jhooth bolti hai, i hope AK bole iss issue pr isko how she is lying everytime n spreading lies

In epi 3 or 4 also when every1 was discussing about what to eat and what not when ranvir suggested to make mutton soup, that epi, in tht he clearly said tht we can't have it when vegetarians have nothing to eat and sai n ranvir were denying again n again tht they r not eating anything but Vishal and others telling them tht they can eat n all but ye vadapao madam andr jaakr she told everyone tht ranvir is saying "mai toh khaaunga mujhe toh bhook lgi hai mai kuch bhi khaau mai toh khaaunga hi or nazey kehta hai ki veg walo ka problem hai wo khud dekhe mai toh khaaunga, wo Banda keh rha hai ki mai toh khaunga koi khaaye na khaaye merko farq nhi pdta n when Sai asked who said tht kehti tune nhi suna tu khdha tha" but usne naam nhi liya sai ke aage kehti rehne de smiley39

Or ab ye nya alamzeb or poulomi wala jhooth jb ye confront krne gye toh wha se bhi bhaag nikli 

Bahot zada jhoot bolti hai ye thele vali. I hope the host exposes her white lies. Even I thought ki Ranveer ne ye sab kab kaha? Episode mei toh kuch aur hi dikhaya tha. She thinks audience is blind and deaf. 
infinity101 thumbnail

Everyone’s starving but Sana Makbul toh zada hi demanding ho ri hai. BB ke aage Chaudhary bann ri hai.

infinity101 thumbnail

Vishal calling Sana Makbul pagal and drama queen smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail

Sana Makbul ka dimag ghutno mei hai. She talks nonsense.

infinity101 thumbnail

Is Sana Makbul an idiot? She thinks she can defy BB’s orders smiley29 He has ORDERED these people to submit all their food, she is again and again blabbering and arguing with Ranveer ki I have asked everyone if they want to keep their fruits or not smiley44

infinity101 thumbnail

BB inn nalle contestants ki achi hawa nikaal ra hai. I really wanted Salman as a host this time, to handle these sadakchhap gawaars.

infinity101 thumbnail

Sana M seems obsessed with Sai Ketan.

infinity101 thumbnail

I like Sana Sultan. These housemates keep on calling her fake and backbiter but they need to take a good look at themselves.

infinity101 thumbnail

Chandrika threesome couple ke sath group banake baithi hai. Inn chaaro ne same naam lia contribution task mei.

infinity101 thumbnail

Sana Sultan is polite, articulate and smart. I like her, other females are damn annoying and they seem jealous of her for some reason.