Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

Hello folks!

Just popped in to check how Anil Kapoor is faring as a host?

What is the consensus? I have no hopes from him though, but still thought I would check in smiley36

Let’s wait for the weekend smiley36
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

yes we can't decide like that without watching the episodes .hope he dose well .

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I watched some clip of Kritika explaining how she met Arman and how they got married. In all this Payal is the victim who just scarified her self respect for fame and kids. Sad but true. 

Someone told that he divorced his first wife to marry her, so I guess it’s karma!
Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IncompleteSente

This arman and wives are shady af!

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/InstaCelebsGossip/s/DZMyeaeLTr 

For those who don't know the history of this guy, he's always been a goon and a criminal. His real name is Sandeep Jangra, he's from Hansi, Haryana.

His very first wife was Sumitra, from Haryana, and he has 2 children (now teenagers) with her. He left her and the children when he met Payal at a bank and fell for her. Both of them started living together in Delhi but he couldn't legally marry her because he hadn't divorced the first wife yet. Payal got pregnant with Chiku and on chiku's birthday, Payal met kritika and invited her home and she met Armaan. Then Armaan and kritika got married. His divorce was finalized in 2018 and that's when he legally married Kritika. He's only married to the 3rd wife now legally.

He has several cases registered against him and he has looted people's money, he cannot return to Hansi because everyone is behind him. He ran away from Hansi first and lived in Delhi. In Delhi, he was accused of raping his housemaid's underage daughter while his wife Payal knew about this. He spent a few days in Tihar jail and as soon as he was out, he ran away from Delhi to Hyderabad. They all lived in Hyderabad for a few years and left from there due to problems with other people and came to live in Zirakpur, Chandigarh where they reside currently. [For those who don't believe this, I read his FIR copy online, i didn't take screenshots or i'd posted here.]

He and his brother are involved in drugs and all sorts of illegal things. All the women that appear in his songs are his side chicks. He doesn't reside with neither of the wives, and spends night in another flat in the same building. He used to Beat up his brother Kuldeep(Kaalu) and his entire family including his 2 sisters, brother, brother's family, all are scared of him.

Idk how and why millions of idiots follow this guy or even believe in the fake shitshow of happy and good family online. How can people believe in all that crap??

This whole family seems very sus theirs this one girl that resides with them and it seems like she is one of his side chicks or gf she even seems very weirded out or distant with Payal and Kritika in their vlogs her body language screams that I am being tormented in this household. People believe she is his current GF On karwachauth, she applied mehandi and wrote Sandeep in her mehandi.

All three of them shady and have done many indecent activities 

Armaan rarely stays with his wives , he always stays in another flat in same building n is involved in **** stuff....he never spends night in the flat where his wives lives...ye hmesha dusre flat me boy gang ke saath gulcharre udata hai...only when he wants he comes otherwise just to make vlogs.....there r r*pe charges on him that's why they were they were desperate to have a baby girl so tht they can clean his image in front of public....

Inki poori ye payal Arman ki love story bhi jhoothi h tht Payal used to work at bank n that's where they met , payal was involved in prostitution n is an addict....she has even harrassed her househelp, asked her to keep her bathroom door open so tht she n her son can see her.....there is no sob story of her being get cheated as they were never married, they were in live in n used to thug people's money and that's when payal got pregnant n they had chiku....she is just another criminal and partner in crime bahut tez hai isne or armaan ne saath milke duniya bhar ke logo ke paise khaaye h sirf...she even stripped off in front of police to get armaan out of jail

Even kritika never got married in just 7 days... kritika literally begged armaan in marrying her but yeah she is the only legal wife 

Kritika' s family is shit .....her mother supports this bullshit because apparently armaan has invested his money in their business and basically bearing their expenses....if her younger daughter will get someone like armaan she will marry her off too n in their vlogs it's evident tht her younger daughter too likes Armaan 

The girl lakshya is unofficially officially the third one .....she took care of these two in their pregnancy n now taking care of their kids n loves armaan a lot literally kept karvachauth fast for him n offcourse mehndi me Sandeep 🥴...dunno why ...

Whoever thinks payal is being wronged or she is the most affected lemme tell u she is the only mastermind and dominant one in this whatever shit..... it can be said tht kritika is being groomed by them n she is just naive and stupid to believe that whatever they have or doing is right 

Basically these three are cashing on their polygamy thing but living their life on their own

Kritika payal are getting fame n money thats it

Armaan is free to do whatever he wants to that's it

Edited by Anushka_31 - 6 days ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Someone told that he divorced his first wife to marry her, so I guess it’s karma!

Wait. Arman was married to someone else before Payal?smiley3

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Armaan rarely stays with his wives , he always stays in another flat in same building n is involved in **** stuff....he never spends night in the flat where his wives lives...ye hmesha dusre flat me boy gang ke saath gulcharre udata hai...only when he wants he comes otherwise just to make vlogs.....there r r*pe charges on him that's why they were they were desperate to have a baby girl so tht they can clean his image in front of public....

Inki poori ye payal Arman ki love story bhi jhoothi h tht Payal used to work at bank n that's where they met , payal was involved in prostitution n is an addict....she has even harrassed her househelp, asked her to keep her bathroom door open so tht she n her son can see her.....there is no sob story of her being get cheated as they were never married, they were in live in n used to thug people's money and that's when payal got pregnant n they had chiku....she is just another criminal and partner in crime bahut tez hai isne or armaan ne saath milke duniya bhar ke logo ke paise khaaye h sirf...she even stripped off in front of police to get armaan out of jail

Even kritika never got married in just 7 days... kritika literally begged armaan in marrying her but yeah she is the only legal wife 

Kritika' s family is shit .....her mother supports this bullshit because apparently armaan has invested his money in their business and basically bearing their expenses....if her younger daughter will get someone like armaan she will marry her off too n in their vlogs it's evident tht her younger daughter too likes Armaan 

The girl lakshya is unofficially officially the third one .....she took care of these two in their pregnancy n now taking care of their kids n loves armaan a lot literally kept karvachauth fast for him n offcourse mehndi me Sandeep 🥴...dunno why ...

Whoever thinks payal is being wronged or she is the most affected lemme tell u she is the only mastermind and dominant one in this whatever shit..... it can be said tht kritika is being groomed by them n she is just naive and stupid to believe that whatever they have or doing is right 

Basically these three are cashing on their polygamy thing but living their life on their own

Oh my goshhhh this is unbelievable smiley29 I am shocked smiley22
IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Makes me wonder if i should continue to watch the show just because i have been watching it since season 1. Its definitely not worth the time and all. 
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Let’s wait for the weekend smiley36

Oh abhi tak hua nahi 1st week khatam. I have literally no idea abt the show. I happened to see Anil's trailer boasting about himself as usual, so dekhne ayi thi uski beizzatismiley36