Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: abcxyz12

HeyClick on the 3lines (menu tab) beside india forums logo the left side column will disappear.

I did that....but as soon as you open another thread or refresh the damn column comes back...smiley13

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

It is fixed now may be i don't see any difference

One thing was there i couldn't see TM IDs on the topics in the main page but it is visible now

There are some issues may be

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Mujhe toh jaisa 17 saal pehle dikhta tha aaj bhi waisa hi dikh raha hai...ye cheating hai mere saathsmiley18

Originally posted by: Silpa20

It is fixed now may be i don't see any difference

One thing was there i couldn't see TM IDs on the topics in the main page but it is visible now

There are some issues may be

Still there for me...smiley19

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Mujhe toh jaisa 17 saal pehle dikhta tha aaj bhi waisa hi dikh raha hai...ye cheating hai mere saathsmiley18

Correct spelling is CHITTING...smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, I didn't get bothered with any of the changes in a negative way smiley1

I can attend the forum, read and write in the BWF - part...so everything else didn't come across as annoying/irritating/not manageable (to me) smiley1

Originally posted by: Clochette

Honestly, I didn't get bothered with any of the changes in a negative way smiley1

I can attend the forum, read and write in the BWF - part...so everything else didn't come across as annoying/irritating/not manageable (to me) smiley1

Clochette....you are a very patient and positive girl...smiley27.....I am not and even little changes bother me...smiley19

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Omg I just saw it. Its so ugly. Make it go away someone please.

Clochette thumbnail

Actually, I didn't even notice it before BI wrote about the left side of the page... smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Clochette....you are a very patient and positive girl...smiley27.....I am not and even little changes bother me...smiley19

I guess, it's not only because of my positive approach to certain things but about my focus...that's why I even don't notice certain things... smiley9