Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I agree. I think the story is the main pillar of any serial or movie. IPK has solid ground here.

The story is the main foundation, and if the writing and grip on it are not good, then nothing matters, and we have seen this later in IPK as well. Later, after this point on we have nothing but two faces.

1b.jpg

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

A date and a deal...

Now&Then

Then, it was a deal to work together by putting their differences aside for their family. It was a lame date, and we did not know anything of such a date with each other. Still, they didn't shy away from shaking hands or touching each other's souls, regardless of talking and complaining about the tea and the biscuit. They made a deal.

She asked him to come closer to hear her plans, and he raised his voice. "Wait!"

Now, it was all about spending time with each other. No botheration of who says what, having no problem eating spiceless food, or being embarrassed over her dramatic moves. Because he likes the way she is and doesn't want her to change a bit. The heart knows and wants her closer than ever. He moved forward and held her hand, telling her not to change at all. She was the biggest deal of his life now.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

A date and a deal...

Now&Then

Then, it was a deal to work together by putting their differences aside for their family. It was a lame date, and we did not know anything of such a date with each other. Still, they didn't shy away from shaking hands or touching each other's souls, regardless of talking and complaining about the tea and the biscuit. They made a deal.

She asked him to come closer to hear her plans, and he raised his voice. "Wait!"

Now, it was all about spending time with each other. No botheration of who says what, having no problem eating spiceless food, or being embarrassed over her dramatic moves. Because he likes the way she is and doesn't want her to change a bit. The heart knows and wants her closer than ever. He moved forward and held her hand, telling her not to change at all. She was the biggest deal of his life now.

How cute?

This is a fun post and I love it. I love the factor that how much they have changed over the time. The first date was cuter than ever. The second one was more like spending time with each other. Never forget to mention that she threw the googlie in the air while opening the bottle.smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdo4IJ4H8aY

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I think this has more of it so enjoy, I love Khushi and her pagalpan, cuter than ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60kx2IV5Y90

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

A date and a deal...

Now&Then

11205077_10153786781236514_7787411572867323819_n.jpg

Beautiful memory capture here

The first unofficial date was the real deal in my eyes. It was full of innocence and beauty. Both were raw and by themselves. No special preparation and simple tea and biscuits. Bas

Later, it was more of a wedded couple sitting together to set their differences aside and finding the common ground to walk together the way they are. Just to show their trust in each other.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

I love this contrast of emotions, feelings, and their ways of thinking of each other. The first date was all about innocent yet caring gestures and the second one was all about spending and enjoying time with each other. One thing remains intact, her childish acts which makes her stand out for him and he never wants her to change. This one quality of her makes his heart fall for her each time.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

I think this has more of it so enjoy, I love Khushi and her pagalpan, cuter than ever

This brings smile to any face any time you watch. Brilliant act.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

How cute?

This is a fun post and I love it. I love the factor that how much they have changed over the time. The first date was cuter than ever. The second one was more like spending time with each other. Never forget to mention that she threw the googlie in the air while opening the bottle.smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdo4IJ4H8aY

Oh yes, she had to do it to make it more memorable after all; she had to keep her record, you know.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It never seized to a moment where we never want to indulge in IPK. Ever ready we are.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

11205077_10153786781236514_7787411572867323819_n.jpg

Beautiful memory capture here

The first unofficial date was the real deal in my eyes. It was full of innocence and beauty. Both were raw and by themselves. No special preparation and simple tea and biscuits. Bas

Later, it was more of a wedded couple sitting together to set their differences aside and finding the common ground to walk together the way they are. Just to show their trust in each other.

Love what you said walking together by trusting each other and accepting each other the way they are.