Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I think the same; she was struggling through this scene with what to believe, but she knew that Amma's words meant so much and weighed out all of the possibilities and her misconceptions about anything else, ruling out her doubts. Yes, it is true.

Ofcourse, Khushi is a good girl and simple with a unique belief system, she had to go in deep thinking of what to believe and how.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Haha, he was stunned to see La in this fancy dress and hairdo. Well, Khushi looked way beautiful in it, and he knew that.

It always suits Khushi though I didn't like in the middle her channel clothes. Too bulky and her hair style too.

1a.png

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Di, I am waiting for this scene anxiously.

Tum khel rahi thi?

and his moonch smiley36

8054ae933107242d659cc2e6baab01ce.jpg

Edited by CrystalJam - 1 months ago
x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Sorry I came after days.

Beautiful post and this was one of my fav one too.Love is a language that even the most poetic of us can find difficult to master.Diving into the abyss of affection, we humans explore the profound connections that bind two souls together. These deep gazes not only conveyed words but the echoes of unyielding bonds, designed to stir the heart and awaken the soul to the beauty of deep, unspoken connections. That was pretty much Arnav and Khushi's connection was in the beginning which became stronger later on.

In the simplicity of brevity, there lies a profound truth of their heartbeats which were louder than echoes. These ldeep gazes for his woman were succinct yet powerful, capturing the essence of love in a few poignant words if you ask, perfect for a message that spoke volumes in the silence between words and eyes yet conveyed many things.

Lovely post with beautiful visuals.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

51562073_1193225624179885_3091521466865287168_o.jpg

Ah, he had a feeling she did it.

She had a joy doing itsmiley36

While he was getting embarrassed among his colleagues and family

Here is your old edit

This is so funny but mesmerizing its own beautiful way. I love her revenge but I also liked the fact no one could dare besides her.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

The attraction and the pull were stronger than ever.

The way he fastens her seatbelt by hovering over her...way too hot

and the way she looks at him in return. This was the first time she paid close attention to him.

I brought your post here di smiley31

Lethalsmiley27

The way he hovered to fasten that seat belt, it looked like he would kiss her ravishingly.

How could she not feel it and he is a man.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Don't forget her speech to La for marriage and La's imaginationsmiley37

It was hilarious, indeed anyone can become Khushi just by staying with her. La had herself making her like Khushi.

I brought your image here.

This is the funniest scene but more of delivering the message to La about the Live in situation.

x.Covila thumbnail

ImageImage

Well, he knew but his mind was clouded by his ill past. He couldn't differentiate or decide yet one thing was sure, he kept her closer.

Ah, I love these two side by side. No doubt, Khushi is just a child.smiley36

x.Covila thumbnail

ImageImage

I love people who laugh over the smallest things. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh when nothing goes in order over my plan. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in life.

Absolutely

serious scenes are easier than funny ones to write or even playing out. This scene is so small but the message was big.

x.Covila thumbnail

omg, just look at his face. Speechless. You are right, this look of La was not his and he knew that. A woman who loves the defigner look why would she go for this dramatic average look. Deep down La knew ASR loves Khushi's everything.