Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I love people who laugh over the smallest things. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh when nothing goes in order over my plan. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in life.

That was healing him and he started remembering good things rather than old painful things later on until he saw Khushi with Shyam and old wounds became new and then Dadi came along to bring that pain back.

Roop_P thumbnail

His smile, his easing off the pain, and his forgiving her all relieve her. Everything is ok when Arnavji is ok

From here to this point he took a long journey to cover

Motif_Soul thumbnail

This brings smile to our face or any face. She danced carefree.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Thanks Mehr dear.. I am happy to see you are still enjoying now.

Screenshot 2024-07-12 230317.png

Awe, this is so beautiful edit. This whole scene is just too good and I love the way you described it.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Thank Yoy Mehr dear.

Arshi's love saga we can watch forever. No boring point, no frustration, just enjoyment since the day 1.

60967404_10219322320307217_8498535802450477056_n[1].jpg

True, They have this charisma which no one ever brought on the tv screen. Never found any other show that compelling or even interesting to watch.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Thnx Zoyasmiley31

for the detailed answer

I wanted to have an authentic explanation for this query.

Steam is made up of superheated water molecules. When these tiny molecules[ millions of em] contact body tissues, they can instantly scald. Steam can cause worse burns than hot water. This is because when steam touches your skin, it turns into liquid. Steam penetrates the upper layer of skin, known as the epidermis, to the lower layers of skin and tissue. This process causes deeper, more severe burns that may initially appear as a minor burn.

The same goes for hot water and hot liquids; coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and other hot beverages are usually served at 160° to 180° F, resulting in almost instantaneous burns that may require surgery.

I was just wondering as I dropped tea and hot water on myself directly on my skin accidentally or during lab, but I never had such burns.Maybe I carry tough skin than ASRsmiley36

This depends on the type of skin, some have tougher than the others. Similar when nurses and docs can find veins easily in some for drawing blood yet for some it is tough to do so.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

She looked the epitome of elegance and good-natured person who couldn't think of hurting anyone and others' pain hurt her more than anything.

1q.PNG

credit to the owner

She looks gorgeous here. Sanaya has such innocent beauty I must say.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosie_Raven

It's always a pleasure and I'm excited whenever you post a new Arshi story and I absolutely love it! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank You dear for stopping by.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

That was healing him and he started remembering good things rather than old painful things later on until he saw Khushi with Shyam and old wounds became new and then Dadi came along to bring that pain back.

It would help if you had something in your life to divert the focus from the pain and hurt, and once you have it, you channel your energy through it. This is why I always say, pain doesn't disappear it just changes its direction and that is why when get hurt every time, your old wounds get open again.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

From here to this point he took a long journey to cover

Yeap, the night he was wounded again, yet one another time he will be smiling for the same woman for seeing her finding her respect back in the same home where she was brought forcefully.