Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

ImageImage

IPK and its humor has a special place in my heart. Every intense moment carries a lighter one to its side and that made it so watchable show in your low mood as well.

I love people who laugh over the smallest things. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh when nothing goes in order over my plan. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in life.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I am loving your collages here, we can visulaize the entire scene withot a video.

Thank You, I love to see the meaning of the scene too and this way we can capture the essence.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Nice catch smiley32

She remembered his smile first and then La's extended hand for friendship.

His smile, his easing off the pain, and his forgiving her all relieve her. Everything is ok when Arnavji is ok

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

No offense but I was feeling the same way as Arnav seeing La in this dress. It looks good only on Khushi.

LOL, she tried to be Khushi. Somewhere, she knew Arnav liked her and had decision-making power over this. She did mention it later.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Here you go Zoya smiley31 and he knows who is behind all of this. Devi Maiys designed all of this to happen.

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

This is really nice capture. His bewilderment has no end here.smiley36

I think we all had the same thing in our mind like why on earth she was choosing the same dressing like Khushi. But we know why?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Khushi has changed La totally like for real, her dressing, her thinking and now her acting up like a free bird. ASR was not happy at all.

He never wanted La to copy Khushi. Seeing everything like this he became upset. La never stood against his will either but Khushi was way stronger than La.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I love this scene, her revenge was awesome and ASR couldn't do much either.

What he could do? She made him speechless and helpless for a while until he figured it all out.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

This is so good capture of the moment where ASR got confused instantly.

Thanks Mehr dear.. I am happy to see you are still enjoying now.

Screenshot 2024-07-12 230317.png

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Amazing di!! wow..

loved it so much.. our love for ArShi and IPK can go down in history...and yours is way above. as the years pass by we are falling more in love with it.. ArShi's love saga have enchanted us for this lifetime it seems..

This is one of my fav epi, this one showed each other many things and through eyes their hearts found the meaning but again, the mind was at denial.

Thank Yoy Mehr dear.

Arshi's love saga we can watch forever. No boring point, no frustration, just enjoyment since the day 1.

60967404_10219322320307217_8498535802450477056_n[1].jpg

Rosie_Raven thumbnail
It's always a pleasure and I'm excited whenever you post a new Arshi story and I absolutely love it! ❤️❤️❤️