Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

This shot and angle just so captivating itself. He doesn't blink, his parted lips, totally engrossed in that moment. She didn't disappoint him either, raising her eyes meeting his, having his image in her eyes penetrating through hearts, beating together at one tune. Simply breathtaking. Very sensuous and extremely pleasing to eyes. No words, no physical touch and way too warming.

I love the way IPK scenes especially Arshi scenes have been filmed. So beautiful and as you said captivating.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

When you are a happy and cheerful person, when you enjoy every minute of life, have fun, and project positivity all around. There is no question that you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you. Khushi is one of those character.

So true, her smile, her happiness makes you smile.

Thanks for bringing Newton's 3rd Law into their lives.smiley36 Anyone can become angry; that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree, at the right time, for the proper purpose and in the right way is not within everybody's power and is not easy. But Khushi crossed every line here.smiley36

It is not easy but Khushi made it easy. She is a selfless person but when it comes to revenge, she has to be even.

She is such a full-of-life character, and the energy associated with her has no limit. Beautiful and mesmerizing.

My fav gal and even after years this love for her never went down.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Indeed his look is pricelesssmiley36 and then her name slips with so many questions from hs lips and expression.

Roop_P thumbnail

ImageImage

IPK and its humor has a special place in my heart. Every intense moment carries a lighter one to its side and that made it so watchable show in your low mood as well.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Even after removing her chunari his eyes are following the chunari and then back to her eyes like he didn't like it or he wanted to take it off as his right.

His eyes just follow every move of her and she is the only one important in this entire world to him. He is not angry, or frustrated, or anything with her.

Roop_P thumbnail

I am loving your collages here, we can visulaize the entire scene withot a video.

Roop_P thumbnail

Nice catch smiley32

She remembered his smile first and then La's extended hand for friendship.

Roop_P thumbnail

No offense but I was feeling the same way as Arnav seeing La in this dress. It looks good only on Khushi.