Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 1 months ago

ImageImage

We must recognize that, as we grow older, we become like old cars –more and more repairs are necessary meaning more creams and blah blah. Here La is doing the same while Khushi is stating the facts and later she will tell Arnav casually that after fourty years when we will be old, then we will celebrate our sangeet and marriage ritual functions.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Your quotes, and the words are painting the beauty of this scene.The way his anger vanished, the way she didn't remove the chunari, looked into his eyes, stood there like a bride and his mesmerized state of mind, everything is so so good about this small scene.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Even after removing her chunari his eyes are following the chunari and then back to her eyes like he didn't like it or he wanted to take it off as his right.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I am sure we will see IPK around like the shows and the movies which stay with you forever.

a1aa.jpg

Some how I missed this one.

How cutesmiley32

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Here it is, I posted it on the main page as well

Yes, this woman made him laugh and act like a child. At the top, he had no idea he was making such faces, so he smiled and offered her the box of tissues. This was the same poolside. He was kicking her out after getting his papers one day.

Seriously IPK has this parallel world within and no one can miss it. So beautifully shown two contrasts from the same man.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

New Post is up. Dupatta landed on her head finally.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165478759

I am here and will be delving in my dear smiley31

Take your time as these epis are fun to delve insmiley27

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

First of all this is the award winning moment for Khushi who fully took control of La's mind and turn it over from Live in to Marriage.smiley36 The fear and the imagination of seeing herself being old and all was priceless. Barun looks more handsome after being old.

haha, I think some women, or maybe the majority of women, are conscious about their age, yet I found it bizarre. Growing is fun as it gives you so much experience, knowledge, and skills to deal with many things. Things in IPK in between Khushi and La regarding with age are very different.

Barun's old ol was created for fun.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Priceless moment and wild imagination with haywire thoughts for Lavanya. Khushi hit the jackpot without doing anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiaMTs7dI4E

haha, this was something to create hype, but his character was controversial if you ask. He was living among models yet not interested in women was something.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Khushi felt very accomplished after this day, even though Mamiji mocked her and burned Arnaji.But Seeing his smile and La's friendship made her feel great. Don't forget she saw Arnav's smile first in her imagination. That man makes a huge difference in her life now.

Absolutely, the seized fire in between them brings peace to the hearts of both. Their relationship was like Tom and Jerry.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Faiqa can you please give his first black and white look where he says Lavanya being so dumfounded like for real. In fancy dress, he mentioned later, but that is Khushi's dress on a regular basis.

He said instantly change it and I love the touch of tea and coffee as well. That was a hike of his bewilderment when she said Devi Maiya. Now he knew Khushi Kumari Gupta is behind all of this.

Here you go Zoya smiley31 and he knows who is behind all of this. Devi Maiys designed all of this to happen.