#IPKKND/Arnav Khushi Hamesha / Memory Lane/ 2024/ Date pg 34 - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

New Post is up. Dupatta landed on her head finally.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165478759

I am here and will be delving in my dear smiley31

First of all this is the award winning moment for Khushi who fully took control of La's mind and turn it over from Live in to Marriage.smiley36 The fear and the imagination of seeing herself being old and all was priceless. Barun looks more handsome after being old.

Priceless moment and wild imagination with haywire thoughts for Lavanya. Khushi hit the jackpot without doing anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiaMTs7dI4E

Khushi was feeling very much accomplished after this day even though Mamiji mocked her and she burned Arnaji.But Seeing his smile and La's friendship made her feeling great. Don't forget she saw Arnav's smile first in her imagination. That man makes a huge difference in her life now.

Faiqa can you please give his first black and white look where he says Lavanya being so dumfounded like for real. In fancy dress he mentioned later but that is Khushi's dress on a regular basis.

He said instantly change it and I love the touch of tea and coffee as well. That was hikes of his bewilderment when she says Devi Maiya. Now he knew Khushi Kumari Gupta is behind all of this.

Scripture of fate that her Amma instilled in Khushi's head. Chunari on head by the hone wale dulha means no one can stop the wedding of both. I love the IPK writing in the beginning because it was all connected and made so much sense. Nisar did a fabulous job here creating such nuances of minute detail in each and every scene.

An angry man threw with the speed of light and landed on his star, his Khushi and, seeing her in that red chunni his anger all disappeared.

Ladies, this is one interesting topic I found, do take a look

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165657147

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This shot and angle just so captivating itself. He doesn't blink, his parted lips, totally engrossed in that moment. She didn't disappoint him either, raising her eyes meeting his, having his image in her eyes penetrating through hearts, beating together at one tune. Simply breathtaking. Very sensuous and extremely pleasing to eyes. No words, no physical touch and way too warming.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

First of all I love the coloring of your gifs, double shaded, superb.

Finally the meeting of their divine fates has reached to this point where he can start seeing her head covered in red after red saree.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

This scene is so funnysmiley2 and Barun's look needs an award heresmiley36

First he got surprised, then annoyed, then confirmed by Devi Maiya that who is responsible for this mess.