Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

He is biased and no matter what the circumstances are and were, he is an educated, had experience of other women as he was around them being a fashion designer so howcome he was still in the same concept.Just wondering most of the time. Your perception changes with many things.

If you spend your life hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to you, then you're allowing them to hurt you every second in your heart and mind. Those occupy your mind, and your heart cries repeatedly. Letting go and forgiveness is the key to moving on, but ASR was instead stuck to these things.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Absolutely,

She is one of a kind. Where do we find such innocent and selfless people these days? Khushi's character is a different one who has a habit of poking her nose into other businesses just to make them happy. It seems ill mannerism but again that was her thing.

She is such a full-of-life character, and the energy associated with her has no limit. Beautiful and mesmerizing.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

He is biased and no matter what the circumstances are and were, he is an educated, had experience of other women as he was around them being a fashion designer so howcome he was still in the same concept.Just wondering most of the time. Your perception changes with many things.

Originally posted by: xZoyax

True, but he had so many stamped moments in his life to get away from this major one.

Chap gaya hai, that is like his habit of keeping things in his mind and heart for hurting him. Never allow such things in life. Bitterness is like cancer, and anger is like fire. It burns everything in its path.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I can understand di, life is demanding as well. My kids are school going and two different schools, pick and drop, this and that and work, and home, Ah. yet it is rolling fine by the grace of God.

Awe, that I know is just a killer of time and you want more than 24 hours to finish regular stuff. I've been there, and I know exactly how you are feeling. Stay there calmly, it will pass too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

His wish to make her his and he delivered his heartfelt ways to make her believe.

She kept insisting on performing rituals and everything for a proper wedding ignoring his deep wish and finally, he delivered what she wanted to hear all along.

I love you dammit!

Sanaya, you put these together in one post; thank you, dear.

It was indeed confession of of heart out and loud for her to make her his. She accepted instantly and delivered the same to bring his heart at peace.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The attraction and the pull were stronger than ever.

The way he fastens her seatbelt by hovering over her...way too hot

and the way she looks at him in return. This was the first time she paid close attention to him.

I brought your post here di smiley31

Thank You, my friend, for bringing these here again; we will delve in here for all the goodness they carry in their heart. Just look how difficult it is for them to deny the effect they have for each other.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ImageImage

This is the best one when my ASR is cringing over the nose, cleaning or blowing, I must say.smiley36

haha, I think he does have this in him for everyone and why just him, I feel the same and everyone here feel it too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I am sceptical about his care here. I know her tears affect him, but at the same time, he forgets many principles of life as a man treating other women. He is biased in that way of life.

It is saying that angry men are blind and foolish, for reason at such time takes flight, and ASR is one of them... in her absence, wrath plunders all the riches of the intellect, and he misses her, cares for her etc etc, while the judgment remains the prisoner of its own pride. His ego is way too much.

Well said di

ASR's anger was the main culprit but his heart was the ocean that had so much love.

Yes, but after so many years, I must say he crossed a line which is very much necessary among people to have a decency, and he was standing in front of a woman.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

An elementary principle of life.

Every angry man and woman needs to consider: How long will you allow people you don’t even like — people who are no longer in your life, maybe even people who aren’t even alive anymore like his parents or the women who he hates and considers every other poor woman like her— to control your life? How long? Anjali was right, he never and couldn't let it go.

That was his biggest problem; he couldn't let go of the air he had around in his past, and he was carrying it even now.

Letting go of things and bitter events gives us freedom, which is the only condition for happiness.But if we still cling to anger, anxiety, or possessions, we cannot be free from them.These are like a jail cell where you are alive yet have no power to do anything.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

51562073_1193225624179885_3091521466865287168_o.jpg

Ah, he had a feeling she did it.

She had a joy doing itsmiley36

While he was getting embarrassed among his colleagues and family

Here is your old edit

It was fun for her to torture him as revenge. He left her alone on that road in the middle of the night, remember? He deserved all of this, but it was nothing comparable to what he did. He realized it later and went after her, but she didn't know, and it was useless; Dhano became angry. BTW, Dhano was a character performed by Hema Malini in a Sholey Hindi movie for your reference.