Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 1 months ago

Thanks, it is beautiful.

Will be back with my input.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

ASR's anger has no wall. He bursts out for the smallest things and we have seen it. The cause of anger is the belief we have for him that he is injured and his soul is wounded; this belief, therefore, should not be lightly entertained. I felt this sometimes.

We ought not to delve into an acceptable rage even when the injury appears to be open and distinct, for some false things bear the semblance of truth. He never did until Khushi shoved him to the point where he had to stop and rectify his own action in his thought process, but it didn't come out openly for some time.We as humans should always allow some time to elapse, for time discloses the truth. He never wanted to face it before meeting Khushi.

Lovely write up and beautiful visuals.smiley32

Sorry I posted the comment on the wrong thread.

That pink is the sum up of reality and the sad part of the face of the society no matter where you are. Mostly, and globally, a men-oriented mindset is acceptable at many levels. We women as mothers never rectified it, never tried to mend their minds from childhood. Even some did; society has shown men the mirrors to follow to survive. It is all a survival game; just like women are competing with women to survive, the same goes for men, and it is far tougher than you, and I can imagine. This is why when women set their feet out of the home, they face many things that men can't imagine. Anger issues are among both, and the reasons are many, yet the easy solution is to blame everything else to fix the root cause.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

You summed it up beautifully here. His anger, though, looked like a storm, and his care like a soothing breeze, but both were very destructive and confusing for her for a long time.

It is natural to be confused over such actions from the same man. I justified Khushi's character and her actions in this sense because normal people don't behave like that. ASR was special in that sense.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

You summed up beautifully here, his anger though looked like a storm and his care like soothing breeze but both were very destructive and confusing for her for a long long time.

Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. We know angry people are not always wise, especially in that state of mind. ASR was no less.

I love this quote

“The best fighter is never angry.”Lao Tzu

Because your mind stops thinking during anger. The best way is to stay calm and fight.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Action and Reaction

Jalaibi Bai is dancing and Akhdoo Sing Raizada is channa Chabaingsmiley37

Thanks for bringing Newton's 3rd Law into their lives.smiley36 Anyone can become angry; that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree, at the right time, for the proper purpose and in the right way is not within everybody's power and is not easy. But Khushi crossed every line here.smiley36

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Don't forget her speech to La for marriage and La's imaginationsmiley37

It was hilarious, indeed anyone can become Khushi just by staying with her. La had herself making her like Khushi.

I brought your image here.

smiley36 Thanks for finding it for me; I think I posted in the group and somehow forgot about it. I used it in my post, too. Thanks to you.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I was looking for it in the group, it is darn hilarious when Khushi knocks some sense in La to draw a line in between Live in and marriage.

Oh yes, Khushi is a child-like girl, but her morals of life are way bigger than her imagination. A simple but straight-to-the-natural law is never wrong for anyone.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

IPK has its one of a kind humour along with intense and emotional scenes. A guy with a few words who could hardly express his feelings more than enjoy his feelings fell in love with the craziest girl. The one who could make any moment a joyful moment with her mischief, with her smile, with her talking, with her wiggle and giggle movessmiley36

When you are a happy and cheerful person, when you enjoy every minute of life, have fun, and project positivity all around. There is no question that you become a sun in the centre of every constellation, and people want to be near you. Khushi is one of those character.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This one was a random thought but gave a deep message to La and society. By following a Western lifestyle, we have forgotten the basic needs of the soul; I am not talking about the body.

Absolutely and that is the fact but day by day it is going away from finds and hearts. The media and no training of minds at home by parents is bringing the most scary outcome ever.The relationships are sacred and what we see under the umbrella of freedom is simply going to destroy the mankind.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new.

It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you.

I still find pleasure and satisfaction in watching you here and there

It’s a wonderful experience to grow with you, and I couldn’t ask for more.

(c) Mysticaldivine

You are way too innovative di and your ideas are unique,I must say .Thanks for your constant efforts for different things you do to entertain.

I love IPK and must say, it is the biggest escape from life's hassles. Just trying different things to kill time basically. I am happy that you are still here enjoying these.