Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

He is biased and no matter what the circumstances are and were, he is an educated, had experience of other women as he was around them being a fashion designer so howcome he was still in the same concept.Just wondering most of the time. Your perception changes with many things.

True, but he had so many stamped moments in his life to get away from this major one.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new.

It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you.

I still find pleasure and satisfaction in watching you here and there

It’s a wonderful experience to grow with you, and I couldn’t ask for more.

(c) Mysticaldivine

Thanks, Mehr; I wanted to do something different, so I came up with this idea; it took me some time with it, though, due to my busy schedule this year.

I can understand di, life is demanding as well. My kids are school going and two different schools, pick and drop, this and that and work, and home, Ah. yet it is rolling fine by the grace of God.

His wish to make her his and he delivered his heartfelt ways to make her believe.

She kept insisting on performing rituals and everything for a proper wedding ignoring his deep wish and finally, he delivered what she wanted to hear all along.

I love you dammit!

The attraction and the pull were stronger than ever.

The way he fastens her seatbelt by hovering over her...way too hot

and the way she looks at him in return. This was the first time she paid close attention to him.

I brought your post here di smiley31

ImageImage

He is really Arnav here, and he has no idea of that either.A child-like expression is all we have to prove it.

This is the best one when my ASR is cringing over the nose cleaning or blowing I must say.smiley36

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

This one scene steals the heart away. Makes me proud of her. She stood against the ASR and stood on her ground again that she is not wrong but if he is going to accuse her over and over then tit for tat.

Khushi is one heck of a courageous gal who never got tamed by ASR.

I am sceptical about his care here. I know her tears affect him, but at the same time, he forgets many principles of life as a man treating other women. He is biased in that way of life.

It is saying that angry men are blind and foolish, for reason at such time takes flight, and ASR is one of them... in her absence, wrath plunders all the riches of the intellect, and he misses her, cares for her etc etc, while the judgment remains the prisoner of its own pride. His ego is way too much.

Well said di

ASR's anger was the main culprit but his heart was the ocean that had so much love.

An elementary principle of life.

Every angry man and woman needs to consider: How long will you allow people you don’t even like — people who are no longer in your life, maybe even people who aren’t even alive anymore like his parents or the women who he hates and considers every other poor woman like her— to control your life? How long? Anjali was right, he never and couldn't let it go.

That was his biggest problem, he couldn't let go of the air he had around in his past, he was carrying it even now.

51562073_1193225624179885_3091521466865287168_o.jpg

Ah, he had a feeling she did it.

She had a joy doing itsmiley36

While he was getting embarrassed among his colleagues and family

Here is your old edit

Edited by Hope_Life - 1 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

New Post is up. Dupatta landed on her head finally.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165478759