Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: x.Covila

ASR's anger has no wall. He bursts for the smallest things and we have seen it.The cause of anger is the belief we have for him is that he is injured and his soul is wounded; this belief, therefore, should not be lightly entertained. I felt this sometimes.

We ought not to delve into an acceptable rage even when the injury appears to be open and distinct: for some false things bear the semblance of truth. He never did until Khushi shoved him to the point where he had to stop and rectify his own action in his thought process but it didn't come out openly for some time.We as humans should always allow some time to elapse, for time discloses the truth. He never want to face it before meeting Khushi.

Lovely write up and beautiful visuals.smiley32

Sorry I posted the comment on the wrong thread.

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I love what you said here, it is human's twisted mind analogies or theories but we tend to blame things and then justifies our acts.

@Covilla

That blue if you ask, in reality is impossible to put up with. women as mothers and sisters just put this aside for their sons but a women as a wife had to bear it.

@Roop

absolutely, we blame everything but our own mistakes and above all we don't want to fix those either.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Action and Reaction

Jalaibi Bai is dancing and Akhdoo Sing Raizada is channa Chabaingsmiley37

Edited by CrystalJam - 1 months ago
CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Don't forget her speech to La for marriage and La's imaginationsmiley37

It was hilarious, indeed anyone can become Khushi just by staying with her. La had herself making her like Khushi.

I brought your image here.

Edited by CrystalJam - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

It was hilarious, indeed anyone can become Khushi just by staying with her. La had herself making her like Khushi.

I was looking for it in the group, it is darn hilarious when Khushi knocks some sense in La to draw a line in between Live in and marriage.

Action and Reaction

This action and reaction is making even Newton think that his law was sensible or notsmiley37

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Action and Reaction

IPK has its one of a kind humour along with intense and emotional scenes. A guy with a few words who hardly could express his feelings more of enjoy his feelings fell in love with the most most craziest girl. The one who could make any moment a joyful moment with her mischief, with her smile, with her talking, with her wiggle and giggle movessmiley36

Motif_Soul thumbnail

This one was a random thought but gave a deep message to La and the society by all means. By following a western life style we forgot the basic needs of the soul, I am not talking about the body.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new.

It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you.

I still find pleasure and satisfaction in watching you here and there

It’s a wonderful experience to grow with you, and I couldn’t ask for more.

(c) Mysticaldivine

Thanks, Mehr; I wanted to do something different, so I came up with this idea; it took me some time with it, though, due to my busy schedule this year.

You are way too innovative di and your ideas are unique,I must say .Thanks for your constant efforts for different things you do to entertain.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I am skeptical about his care here. I know her tears affect him, but at the same time, he forgets many principles of life as a man treating other women. He is biased in that way of life.

It is saying that angry men are blind and foolish, for reason at such time takes flight, and ASR is one of them... in her absence, wrath plunders all the riches of the intellect, and he misses her, cares for her etc etc, while the judgment remains the prisoner of its own pride. His ego is way too much.

He is biased and no matter what the circumstances are and were, he is an educated, had experience of other women as he was around them being a fashion designer so howcome he was still in the same concept.Just wondering most of the time. Your perception changes with many things.

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

IPK has its one of a kind humour along with intense and emotional scenes. A guy with a few words who hardly could express his feelings more of enjoy his feelings fell in love with the most most craziest girl. The one who could make any moment a joyful moment with her mischief, with her smile, with her talking, with her wiggle and giggle movessmiley36

Absolutely,

She is one of a kind. Where do we find such innocent and selfless people these days? Khushi's character is a different one who has a habit of poking her nose into other businesses just to make them happy. It seems ill mannerism but again that was her thing.