Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Ah, dismiley31

Thank you for bringing this beautiful sequence of epis. These are my fav ones.

Somehow my internet is not working but I will be back

Screen Shot 2024-07-15 at 11.59.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-07-15 at 11.59.21 AM.png

Take your time, Mehr, dear. I hope all is well. Now your kids are in school. With a job and everything, it is not easy.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ImageImage

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I love these two side by side

How beautiful it looks and shows the similarities of both Khushi and the child just to project that Khushi was a childheart woman.

Well, he knew but his mind was clouded by his ill past. He couldn't differentiate or decide yet one thing was sure, he kept her closer.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Di this is the most awaited scene and I am so happy that you separate post for this

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

This one scene steals the heart away. Makes me proud of her. She stood against the ASR and stood on her ground again that she is not wrong but if he is going to accuse her over and over then tit for tat.

A woman's silence is dangerous. Never underestimate that. It doesn't mean you can do whatever, instead you need to be careful in every action, because it can bite you in return.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ASR why are you so serious and Khadoos all the time. See, the girl is so naive and innocent that her unbelievable state of mind and action bring smile to your face with not so much effortsmiley36 She does nothing and you plan so much to torture her Mr. Harvard brain.

She can do this job only by being herself. A great power she carries is being selfless. You know women can make better Ghostbusters than men because they care about invisible problems like no one else and believe in them, too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

He is savage here

how loud and disrespectful. ASR and his anger is way too much.

I don;t like him here, he is crossing a line here. No matter how bad the situation is you have no right to be like this. This kinda violent attitude made me dislike him at certain places.

When you feel the air blowing your hair, stirring your heart, then it's time to step forward with a scary face and growling voice to shake things up. ASR is doing exactly the same. This girl was crawling under his skin.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new.

It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you.

I still find pleasure and satisfaction in watching you here and there

It’s a wonderful experience to grow with you, and I couldn’t ask for more.

(c) Mysticaldivine

I love the edits heresmiley32 but I love the wording of your small poetry

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new.

It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you.

This edit with better than yesterday and here for tomorrow is putting all the pearls together.Very insightfulsmiley32

Thanks, Mehr; I wanted to do something different, so I came up with this idea; it took me some time with it, though, due to my busy schedule this year.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ASR's anger has no wall. He bursts for the smallest things and we have seen it.The cause of anger is the belief we have for him is that he is injured and his soul is wounded; this belief, therefore, should not be lightly entertained. I felt this sometimes.

We ought not to delve into an acceptable rage even when the injury appears to be open and distinct: for some false things bear the semblance of truth. He never did until Khushi shoved him to the point where he had to stop and rectify his own action in his thought process but it didn't come out openly for some time.We as humans should always allow some time to elapse, for time discloses the truth. He never want to face it before meeting Khushi.

Lovely write up and beautiful visuals.smiley32

Sorry I posted the comment on the wrong thread.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

It wasn't hard for him to find out who was the mastermind behind all of these best pranks. It was none other than Jalaibi bai

haha, she was digging two graves indeed..

Listen, it is ok for a woman to have her hair long or cut short. She is a one-of-a-kind. It is her rule, not him, to punish him. He got that tit-for-tat theory.smiley37

smiley36 That underlined is so darn true.

He wanted to teach her a lesson by using anger but he will learn that he can beat her in every game by love.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

ASR's anger has no wall. He bursts for the smallest things and we have seen it.The cause of anger is the belief we have for him is that he is injured and his soul is wounded; this belief, therefore, should not be lightly entertained. I felt this sometimes.

We ought not to delve into an acceptable rage even when the injury appears to be open and distinct: for some false things bear the semblance of truth. He never did until Khushi shoved him to the point where he had to stop and rectify his own action in his thought process but it didn't come out openly for some time.We as humans should always allow some time to elapse, for time discloses the truth. He never want to face it before meeting Khushi.

Lovely write up and beautiful visuals.smiley32

Sorry I posted the comment on the wrong thread.

I love what you said here, it is human's twisted mind analogies or theories but we tend to blame things and then justifies our acts.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I am skeptical about his care here. I know her tears affect him, but at the same time, he forgets many principles of life as a man treating other women. He is biased in that way of life.

It is saying that angry men are blind and foolish, for reason at such time takes flight, and ASR is one of them... in her absence, wrath plunders all the riches of the intellect, and he misses her, cares for her etc etc, while the judgment remains the prisoner of its own pride. His ego is way too much.

You summed up beautifully here, his anger though looked like a storm and his care like soothing breeze but both were very destructive and confusing for her for a long long time.