Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

At the same time he cares too, what a complicated person he is

I am sceptical about his care here. I know her tears affect him, but at the same time, he forgets many principles of life as a man treating other women. He is biased in that way of life.

It is saying that angry men are blind and foolish, for reason at such time takes flight, and ASR is one of them... in her absence, wrath plunders all the riches of the intellect, and he misses her, cares for her etc etc, while the judgment remains the prisoner of its own pride. His ego is way too much.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

When his anger came down. He realized that he did wrong to her

Why ASR and now she will give you a severe punishment

An elementary principle of life.

Every angry man and woman needs to consider: How long will you allow people you don’t even like — people who are no longer in your life, maybe even people who aren’t even alive anymore like his parents or the women who he hates and considers every other poor woman like her— to control your life? How long? Anjali was right, he never and couldn't let it go.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ouch, It hurts badly

But one thing was evident, he took his punishment and time out gracefully and painfully

Now I can say this quote about this situation

“Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is.”Albert Camus

ASR refuses to be Arnav. Ah, we can justify or fight over it yet we still love him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Di, I want these shoes, Idk what do you call em, I never wore and had no idea about these.

I have no sister, brought up like a boy so someone tell me plz

hmm, these are everywhere. Jackson Heights, any Indian Boutique, just search online. OR we can order online. No biggy.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

haha, That entire scene is a beauty

zzz11.png

This is another scene which I love the mostsmiley20

Me too. The first time that close. There is another kinda sensuousness in lying down on the same bed for the very first time.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It wasn't hard for him to find out who was the mastermind behind all of these best pranks. It was none other than Jalaibi bai

This is one of the funniest yet embarrassing one too. She was taking the revenge but he was getting embarrassed in front of his peers.

Khushi's mind is like 20,000 tabs opened in one browser. She is damn smart and witty in a good way, not in a harmful way, though.smiley37

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is a really nice edit, showing their expressions, especially ASR who loves her behind closed eyes.

Thank You dearsmiley36

51001529_1193231720845942_4927322976031866880_o.jpg

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

She was stumbling around her ideas to hold ASR, to make him accountable for all the sins he committed against her. And she did all, without harming him. and then Bam!

Suddenly, she found out that she had caused him pain. Now she called herself foolish and whatever and stood before him to accept it, too.smiley37

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ImageImage

Originally posted by: Roop_P

This is epicsmiley36

ASR's anger and annoyance are more detrimental to things and elements around him than things themselves. He is clearly showing annoyance that is physical malady. Just look at him expressions in both.

He is really Arnav here, and he has no idea of that either.A child-like expression is all we have to prove it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It wasn't hard for him to find out who was the mastermind behind all of these best pranks. It was none other than Jalaibi bai

Originally posted by: Roop_P

What a sweet revengesmiley36

While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself.

And Khushi did exactly the same here. When he gave a look to Khushi after this, it was like a warning,I will hurt you for this. I don't know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid... He did exactly but she did return him his favor by throwing tea.smiley36

haha, she was digging two graves indeed..

Listen, it is ok for a woman to have her hair long or cut short. She is a one-of-a-kind. It is her rule, not him, to punish him. He got that tit-for-tat theory.smiley37