Posted: 2 months ago

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm

RiyaA123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

So finally both cases are solved. Haven't been able to comment for a long while. But then again, you don't need me to tell you that your stories are Intricately Beautiful.

The penship is so amazingly good that you can't help but get sucked in.

Chotu was right, he might be scared out of his wits but the Bhoot was definitely in the walls. I'm finding this Gaurav and Ayesha love-hate-friend thing adorable. It's a new angle where lady dabang got herself a little puppy begging for attention and hearts in his eyes. Arjun's smile was exactly what I was feeling when her care spilled out for Gaurav. Guess our super cop has gotten sensitive to matters of the heart.

The storm comment was spot on. Ayesha is a storm absolutely and she might love to hit Arjun hard and it would be hilarious.

Lol, Ayesha might instigate a murder herself if It would serve the purpose of both getting out of paperwork and boredom.

Also, will you have Shreeza story too or choreeza are just gonna be single?

Sikandar. A name that is always a turning point for Ariya's story. Guess things are finally in motion.

There was no Ariya scene and I missed them together. This story has portrayed their cute love story and I wish to see the sizzling chemistry they could have. Maybe an elaborate fight scene Romance would do the trick😉 I don't know if you've watched animes but there's this wedding proposal in the middle of throwing a grenade that took my heart. The promise ring was the grenade pin itself. Don't judge, I'm weird that way

Waiting to see how the story unfolds

Wish Wednesday comes along fast

Thanks for the PM ❤️

archu12 thumbnail
Awesome. Waiting for sikander chapter
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, I have spiked a heavy fever and am bedridden since last evening. It is entirely possible that I might not be able to update tomorrow.

I will compensate it with two updates next week or one over the weekend.

Hope to see you guys soon😊

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloomie

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, I have spiked a heavy fever and am bedridden since last evening. It is entirely possible that I might not be able to update tomorrow.

Take care Sharvismiley31get well soon

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Do take care of yourself dear 😍

Change in season is causing such health issues make sure you take proper rest ❣️

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Please do take care of yourself & take ample rest, dear Sharvi. We & Updates both can wait...your health must be the priority for you now. Get well soon....smiley31

krits67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Take care...

Abhi season change ki wjh se health issues ho hi rhe h... Dhyn rkhna apna..

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone!

Please do take care of yourself and stay safe

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hello everyone!

we'll wait first take care of your health get well soon