Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago

So, it may always be this past "Flame of Darkness" (= FOD) member??? Isn't it possible for the administration to simply block the identification number of the devices used so that this person can't register anymore?

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

That someone is the same someone who wrote abusive messages to you in your scraps: FOD.

The mods very well know this but choose to ignore, maybe because they're tired of banning her umpteenth IDs and as long as she sticks to innocuous postings.

Bumping threads relating to Vicky, DP, RS, Suhana give it away time and again. I don't know how regular members who are aware of Flame of Darkness history willingly engage when they get their calling through tags.

https://giphy.com/gifs/laughing-despicable-me-minions-ZqlvCTNHpqrio

Some threads can truly be better than others, but why not just try to have fun? smiley40

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

So, it may always be this past "Flame of Darkness" (= FOD) member??? Isn't it possible for the administration to simply block the identification number of the devices used so that this person can't register anymore?

Yes all these banned posts are from the same member. For a while, mods used to diligently ban FOD's IDs but I think they grew weary of it and as long as this new avatar is keeping it compliant, they don't want the hassle of deleting new IDs spawned as a result of banning the previous.

Vijay has done nothing for the past 15 years to curb IP addresses as people get round it using proxies not sure of the technicalities.

Mrignaini thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

https://giphy.com/gifs/laughing-despicable-me-minions-ZqlvCTNHpqrio

Some threads can truly be better than others, but why not just try to have fun? smiley40

It's good whilst it's fun and games, there begin the sly friendships. Not so fun when members of rival groups get stalked to Twitter and their pics distributed all over the forum with abusive diatribe on their appearances.

Vijay has blocked newbies sending PMs through your settings but abusive PMs were more prevalent before. The content of those was upsetting to read, swearing at the member's mother and writing explicit content on wishing that member, sexual violence.

But, you do you.

Edited by Mrignaini - 23 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

smiley36 it's bad. It seems like she is simply reading it and not delivering a dialogue ( with emotions). She had in past shown signs of being good but it seems those roles were of modern girl and situations which somehow allowed the dialogue delivery to go unnoticed.

She had perhaps been bad only.

She's a huge celebrity to be able to do countless retakes. smiley32

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

It's good whilst it's fun and games, there begin the sly friendships. Not so fun when members of rival groups get stalked to Twitter and their pics distributed all over the forum with abusive diatribe on their appearances.

Vijay has blocked newbies sending PMs through your settings but abusive PMs were more prevalent before. The content of those was upsetting to read, swearing at the member's mother and writing explicit content on wishing that member, sexual violence.

But, you do you.

Omg .

How do these people find the twitter handles of their targets ?

rckRadhe thumbnail

Lol ... 'sleep walking' sounds like a horror-action series on ZEE

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Oh, I've fun here...and I've the choice to skip fazgostoso's recurrent threads...maybe lovers of the respective obsessions this member displays are elated to also recurrently post the same kind of comments... smiley36

Edited by Clochette - 23 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, I've fun here...and I've the choice to skip fazgostoso's recurrent threads...maybe lovers of the respective obsessions this member displays are elated to also recurrently post the same kind of comments... smiley36

Lovely!

https://youtu.be/HT7g_9eNnYk

Let's find the humor & fun in this. smiley27

Edited by rckRadhe - 23 days ago
Mrignaini thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Omg .

How do these people find the twitter handles of their targets ?

People were more forthcoming during the forum's heydays. FOD used to stalk Kareena and Salman fans, Kareena being the rival of Aish, FOD's was then a fanatic of hers and she posted their pics on the forum, cussing out them and their family in those pics.

Members have stopped over sharing but those who post their picture as the their DP are made targets of. FOD knows her way around the web either way.