Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1146279 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Finally this is getting exposed. Never understood her hype. She is at best model never an actress for me. Always sounds the same, similar characters no versatility at all not just dialogue delivery. All in all boring

1146279 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

According to that KWK episode she thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread, so I don’t think she knows there’s a problem.

Being delulu makes their good night well I guess. No wonder there has never been any improvement in her ever. If someone already thinks they are the best then they never improve
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She has never been a good actress and her dialogue delivery is not her only problem. As an actress, she is at the same level as Amisha Patel and Katrina. It's just that she has a much better PR team.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaya65

She has never been a good actress and her dialogue delivery is not her only problem. As an actress, she is at the same level as Amisha Patel and Katrina. It's just that she has a much better PR team.

so true

Banned

[Post Removed]

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

According to that KWK episode she thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread, so I don’t think she knows there’s a problem.

smiley36

Word Count: 0

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

getting worse?smiley3 How could it get any worse than Gehraiyaan where all she ever mouthed was the fcuk word? How desperate was that! Fcuk here, fcuk there, fcuk everywhere and every time she opened her mouth? smiley13smiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]