Is Kareena Kapoor the most successful actress in her 40’s?!

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

She is smart, hot, and does good movies now. Crew was successful mostly because of her. And she has a great screen presence. Bahurani needs acting lessons from her. What do you think? 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why do you insert Bahurani into every topic? I think you're a closet fansmiley36

And yes, on topic, I agree....she is very much the most successful actress in her 40's.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Keeping the Bahurani obsession asidesmiley39, Yes, Kareena is one of the most successful actresses in her 40's, along with Tabu and Rani.

Although, Kajol could've achieved that feat. way before Kareena, if she didn't take so many gaps in-between and didn't relegate herself to working with only her husband/close friends.

Kajol had become quite big herself by late 90s and she could have continued to have a successful career in the 2000s (like Kareena did in the 2010s) but she rejected so much work in the 2000s to focus on her family/married life.

I mean she did Diwale at the age of 40 and looked better than she ever did before.smiley20 I think she just wasn't interested in working rigorously after marriage, otherwise she would've had a good longevity like Kareena. Now, the audiences have moved on and they really don't want to watch Kajol, unless she works with SRK or Ajay.smiley36

Kajol in Dilwale | Bollywood celebrities, Shahrukh khan and kajol, Kajol dilwale

Glad that Kareena continued to work post marriage/pregnancy, and now we have many successful women like Katrina and Priyanka following suit.

Edited by diasingh2 - 3 months ago
TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Definitely!

But Yeah dont have to put other women down for that.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Yes

Word Count: 1

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Why do you insert Bahurani into every topic? I think you're a closet fansmiley36

And yes, on topic, I agree....she is very much the most successful actress in her 40's.

Because Bahurani fans need to know how I feel and I love riling them up smiley2

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDecapitated

Definitely!

But Yeah dont have to put other women down for that.

Bahurani is pathetic compared to Kareena, has a filmography littered with disasters and horrible performances

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes coz she is the Queen of Bollywood smiley10

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Bahurani is pathetic compared to Kareena, has a filmography littered with disasters and horrible performances

Despite having a relatively shorter career, Bahurani starred in more iconic movies than all her competitors from 1998 to 2010. Acting is subjective, but the movies she did will keep her relevant forever. And yes, Begum is hands down the most successful in her 40s. I really thought she'd fade away after 2013, but what a comeback. While all her contemporaries have vanished or fallen behind, she’s outlasted them all.smiley40

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Despite having a relatively shorter career, Bahurani starred in more iconic movies than all her competitors from 1998 to 2010. Acting is subjective, but the movies she did will keep her relevant forever. And yes, Begum is hands down the most successful in her 40s. I really thought she'd fade away after 2013, but what a comeback. While all her contemporaries have vanished or fallen behind, she’s outlasted them all.smiley40

She outlasted them coz she was number 1 during her peak & also she is a Superstar unlike her contemporaries who played flower pot roles in male dominated movies.