Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

I believe somewhere Australia became overconfident.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

What is the use, yet to get a badge!

No problem, best wishes to all our members. smiley41

smiley31 its okay still lots of game left. I hope u get it toosmiley31
Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Hinna for winning the 48th prediction game of WC 2024.smiley40

You won the 2nd set of predictions in Euro 2024 and you won today's prediction game here in WC.

Well Done!smiley32

Cheers..

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Afghanistan dominate over Australia with bat, ball and on the field. They are alive in this T20 World Cup, and Australia are now at risk of being eliminated if they lose to India later next week! Afghanistan, meanwhile, can make the semis if they win over Bangladesh and Australia lose to India. Group 1 is well and truly alive after this 21-run win, a significant margin in T20s. Afghanistan's final game is after Australia's, so they'll clearly know what margins they need to win by later. For now, let's focus on today, and what a remarkable win this has been.Only one Australia batter went past a dozen runs, and if you take Maxwell's 59 out of the picture, it paints a sorry picture. Excellent use of the bowlers by Afghanistan today, not necessarily relying on their spinners like Noor and Nabi, but instead deciding their bowlers according to the conditions. Their eighth-used bowler, Gulbadin Naib, finishes with the best figures of the night with 4-20, and Cummins' hat-trick is a mere footnote now.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Australia should have batted first may be.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Gulbadin Naib | Player of the Match: We were waiting for a long time. Great moment for me, my nation, my people. Big achievement for our cricket. Thanks to our fans for supporting our cricket journey. We worked hard for the last 2 months, and the result is in front of you. The wicket wasn’t easy to bat on, the ball was too bouncy. I took two wickets early on, and carried that on later. Thanks to Rashid for trusting me. This was a complete team effort. The way Naveen bowled, the way Gurbaz and Ibrahim batted. We beat Australia at last! It is a great achievement for Afghanistan cricket, our history isn’t too much so this is a great achievement. We played great cricket in the last World Cup, and this year we beat New Zealand in the group stage. Our journey starts now. We have great management and I’m very fortunate to have this team. Every game is important, we will rest tomorrow and think about it

SoniRita thumbnail

India

How can Afghanistan qualify to semis? a) If they beat Bangladesh and India beat Australia.b) Even if Australia beat India by one run, Afghanistan can win by 36+ runs to overtake Australia on NRR and become the second qualifying team.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Marsh: They probably got 20 too many. Lot of teams have bowled first in this tournament. Don't think it was won or lost at the toss. We had an off night on the field. Wasn't the easiest of wickets but both teams played on it. As I said, we got outplayed today. We just need to win and there's no better team to do it against.