Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

Congratulations to BCCI also. They help Afghanistan to practice on Indian ground.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats Hinna dear smiley40

Happy for you smiley27

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I got 100 points!!smiley4

Maxwel failed, but Gurbaz saved me!!

congrats Madhu di, great jobsmiley40
Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Congratulations Hinna. smiley31

Prizi thumbnail

India

Huge moment for Afghanistan cricket as they take down the mighty Australia. They came close in Mumbai last year but were denied by the heroics of Maxwell. He threatened to do the same again today, but Gulbadin Naib came to Afghanistan's rescue as he bowled a match-winning spell of 4/20. The emotions are pouring out on the field and in the stands as well. It was a must-win game for them to stay alive in this tournament and they were well and truly up for it, right from the start when Gurbaz and Zadran negotiated a difficult pitch to put on an opening stand of 118. That set them up for a total of 148 which was very competitive with this pitch suiting their bowling attack. Naveen-ul-Haq provided the perfect start in the powerplay, Maxwell threatened to take it away again but Naib was having none of it as he used the slower balls to devastating effect.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Congratulations smiley31

Word Count: 1

Prizi thumbnail

India

All four matches at this venue have been won by the team batting first in this World Cup.

Prizi thumbnail

India

This is the first loss for Australia against Afghanistan in 6 international matches.