Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 2 months ago

Mahi ki nonexistent maasismiley9

par-par thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Soori for not adding Diya I completely forgot that this character ever existed just like how MAA forgot poor Bhairavi smiley37

Bhairavi got lucky that Maa forgot about her or else, she too would have changed from a bubbly child to an angry child and gotten some kind of trauma like Choti.

Edited by par-par - 2 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Jignes bhai aka Joe Biden. Sir khud aa rahe hai maafi maange Deviji ko.

Ek Ajab hi hai jisne yeh meri vote dalne ki latt ko samjha aur poll create kiya. ♥️♥️♥️

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

The terrorist who shot Shruti... He is gonna confess... Shruti asked him to shoot CA so that she can claim Anuj fully but seeing Anupamaa, she came running to get shot... she forgot to pay him and so he followed her to India... He will have a huge gun and aim to shoot Hasmukh, Anupamaa will run to protect her Bapuji, Anooj will run to protect his Anu... Aadhya will run to protect Anooj, Shruti seeing all the love will have a change of heart and just as the bullet is about to reach Aadhya she will push her and get shot... this time in the heart... so 💀... Anupama will shed tears and turn to lecture the terrorist but then he will reveal the truth... He is actually a secret service agent, he was working hard to capture Shruti who was actually a mafia Don... He will fall on Anupamaa’s feet and thank her for freeing Amreeka from her reign of terror... he will call Biden on his cellphone and ask him to send Liberty Maata🗽to India so that it can be placed in front of Shah House to show everyone what Anupama has done for Amreeka.

https://tenor.com/bpfl9.gif

I trust you guys to let me know as and when this episode airssmiley14

Edited by TianaWrites - 2 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

The terrorist who shot Shruti... He is gonna confess... Shruti asked him to shoot CA so that she can claim Anuj fully but seeing Anupamaa, she came running to get shot... she forgot to pay him and so he followed her to India... He will have a huge gun and aim to shoot Hasmukh, Anupamaa will run to protect her Bapuji, Anooj will run to protect his Anu... Aadhya will run to protect Anooj, Shruti seeing all the love will have a change of heart and just as the bullet is about to reach Aadhya she will push her and get shot... this time in the heart... so 💀... Anupama will shed tears and turn to lecture the terrorist but then he will reveal the truth... He is actually a secret service agent, he was working hard to capture Shruti who was actually a mafia Don... He will fall on Anupamaa’s feet and thank her for freeing Amreeka from her reign of terror... he will call Biden on his cellphone and ask him to send Liberty Maata🗽to India so that it can be placed in front of Shah House to show everyone what Anupama has done for Amreeka.

https://tenor.com/bpfl9.gif

I trust you guys to let me know as and when this episode airssmiley14

Adbhut.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Good idea, maybe the besht councillor MAA can get her and YD married alongside DumTi smiley39

smiley37smiley37smiley37

This sounds so hilarious ...yeh kab huvaa ?? how come I missed this !!