Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

I still watch Khushi sometimes , at least overacting ke liye acting zaroori hai unlike some ppl who still cant act

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I root for her here ♥️

StrawberryField thumbnail

😆 🤣 😂

Word Count: 0

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am guilty of liking that movie. I watched it every time it came on TV.

Kareena did a lot of overacting in her initial movies but then she matured as an actress and gave better performances.

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Her overacting is still better than the shit someone like her offers

You have clearly not seen all those films.
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would happily watch Kareena overacting in Khushi than all the bland af nepo kids today. She has personality, spunk, presence, and is gorgeous af. Say what you will about her acting in her earlier movies, she was a firecracker performer who had the x factor and movie star aura/looks. She always belonged on the big screen.

Please give me endless rewatches of that than whatever the hellfire trash Jhanvi and her talentless peers are offering, who btw have been in the industry for 5-6 years now and have nothing to show for it. Kareena 6 years in her career gave us multiple good to iconic performances and, most importantly, growth.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

I would happily watch Kareena overacting in Khushi than all the bland af nepo kids today. She has personality, spunk, presence, and is gorgeous af. Say what you will about her acting in her earlier movies, she was a firecracker performer who had the x factor and movie star aura/looks. She always belonged on the big screen.

Please give me endless rewatches of that than whatever the hellfire trash Jhanvi and her talentless peers are offering, who btw have been in the industry for 5-6 years now and have nothing to show for it. Kareena 6 years in her career gave us multiple good to iconic performances and, most importantly, growth.

I whole heartedly agree. She belongs to the big screen. Recently watched Heroine and Crew and they came out 10-12 years apart and yet Kareena just shines effortlessly!

Also she looked stunning in Heroine. Every frame was an ode to her beauty!

It is honestly an insult to comapre her with the current nepo brigade

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desigal90

Yes, she was terrible in certain movies, up to 2003. But by end of 2003, she did Chameli and in 2004 Yuva, Dev, etc. In a 24 year career, the first 3 years are where she was at the learning curve.

Now during those 3 years she also did K3G, Asoka, Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai, LOC Kargil, and countless other movies where she was fine to good.

She was good in Refugee and esp Mujhe Kuch Kehna hai..something went wrong from the next year..2002..she was awfully OTT starting Mujhse dosti karoge and it became unbearable with khushi and MPKDH..i believe these flops with this level of overacting were career ending and would have ended careers of those without a backing for sure.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

When does she ever act normally? Fugly creature.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desigal90

Now during those 3 years she also did K3G, Asoka, Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai, LOC Kargil, and countless other movies where she was fine to good.

In LOC Kargil she literally had one minute role.

Lip synched a song for 30 seconds and lip synched another song for 30 seconds.

-------------

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago