Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

The Scene I waiting for it to air , Is Finally Here .smiley40

The Salaar Eman Happily Dancing together in the  Function smiley42 was waiting for this scene smiley41

And They Look so cute 🥺 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I am feeling sad for zain smiley19 koi qasoor ni tha bechare ka. :| sorry guys. Let me feel bad for him too. 

Yeah in the end, he was innocent. He had to suffer too 🥺

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Arsalan is also nailing as zain. smiley20 For me arsalan> zaviyar. 

+1 

Zaviyar ny toh cry baby jesi acting ki thi 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mala06

Thank god on last scene Emaan clarified everything. She is not leaving Salaar. Good thing about the show is that both leads talk what they feel with  each other.

Bhot acha cover up kiya emaan ny 🤪

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Waise bhi we don’t need any separation track when we get issues resolved quickly as leads are vocal about it. 

Ending this drama on a happy note is far better than any useless separation track 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Transparency in relationship especially between husband and wife is much needed and here they are beautifully depicting this. Imaan is telling salaar everything and salaar told imaan everything about his past. That's beauty of their relationship. 

Dekhny walon ko chaye chemistry nhi dikh rahi ho, but strong relationship toh dikh raha haina. That's what matters the most. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Tho, I had not wanted zain to come back but now I am feeling bad for him. He does deserve happiness and someone who truly loves him. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Promo was so beautiful

Waiting for coming episode 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Imaan ki toh tareef hogayi kafi iss thread main. Undoubtedly, she is such a nicely written and well balanced female character. But apna salaar bhi kisi sy kaam nhi. I do like both of them equally. We hardly get to see strong headed FL and Softie ML and here we are getting both. That's what makes Radd a good drama. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Tho, I had not wanted zain to come back but now I am feeling bad for him. He does deserve happiness and someone who truly loves him. 

Same I am also feeling bad for him. Imaan at least should apologise for misunderstanding him.