Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

WOM works for shows like radd, the teasers were blatant giving us ema vibes but it was a false alarm. I hate this trend of ary. Even when their shows are good such misleading trailers misguide audience. But through WOM radd spread and people started liking it. I was one of them. Mala recommended it. smiley31 And I liked the fact that the storyline is progressive. Watching regressive content all the time makes us sick. Tho I do watch massy shows as well. But this one came out of the box and impressed me. This is my first hiba drama which I liked after mere humnasheen, which was also recommended to me by malasmiley36. Girl keep on recommending me good shows. 

Haha thanks I too don't  like watching regressive shows.also I don't  mind commercial show with good time pass value as long as its non toxic. Hiba actually have always played strong character, at least since I have watched her shows. Only meek one was fitoor and that to mostly because her family were toxic. Otherwise all her characters are strong.

Oh yeah. I forgot khajista too was very stong. Loved that show.

Max if you too haven't  please watch Mere Humnasheen. Its really good with strong female lead. Just ignore accent though.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Ok guys going to sleep. Good night.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I loved Salaar and Emaan scenes. I have said this before as well that I love how the two have open & frank conversations with each other. This is the sign of a healthy relationship.

Not invested in Zain's story. 

Hoping for more Salaar tomorrow. 

If Salaar's character remains like this till d very end, then he will become my favorite character in recent times. A guy who mustered the courage to put behind his traumatic past for his and his love's sake, who is so respectful, loving & understanding. He's so adorable❤️

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shehryar is so haseen smiley42smiley43

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is looking so good in white shirt 😍

Also in precap I loved his kurta. 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

He is looking so good in white shirt 😍

Also in precap I loved his kurta. 

Hayuusmiley42i need the episode nowsmiley42

https://x.com/FatemaIslamDR/status/1808569991564046481

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

I'm glad Hiba is wearing suit throughout radd drama atleast she's saved smiley36ikykikykikyk

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Enjoyed the episode..a lot of things happened, Zain officially making a reentry, iman coming to know of the truth about her marriage breaking off, her hesitation and of course the Salar and Iman scenes, love how they always talk it out and Iman not only just told him about the truth of why the marriage broke off but also reassured him, "koi beykoof hi hogi jo tumhe chhor kar kisi sayeke pichhe bhage". Ab to salar khush ho jao and let go of your insecurities.

Didn't get why Bano apa didn't tell zain the truth yet, he is still in the dark. They should clear it soon now. Also Jameel stooped even lower with kidnapping his own daughter..dafa karo isse from savera's life.

The promo looks good..can't wait to see zain salar face off...